twenty three

two weeks later-

our last day in jamaica was sadly upon us. we would be leaving in the middle of the night to the airport so we could go to aaliyah's graduation tomorrow.

when i woke up, shawn wasn't next to me. and that's when i remembered he said something last night about a gym in the hotel, so he was probably there.

i texted the girls to see where they were at, and they were all getting ready to go to breakfast.

also, apparently someone let shawn rent a boat, so we would be doing that all day.

we were going to the boat right after breakfast, so i put on my bathing suit instead of an actual outfit. i changed into a light pink bathing suit with a long cover up over it, matching sandals, and sunglasses. i left my hair down and didn't put on any makeup. [outfit below]

i locked the room and started making my way to the breakfast bar

madison and hailee smiled, "morning,"

i got a plate and started getting food, "good morning,"

camila stood next to me, "where's your man?"

"i don't know," i said while rolling my eyes because i knew who she was talking about, "and he's not my-"

i was interrupted by someone putting their arms around my waist, "hi,"

"hey," shawn said while taking some of the food off my plate.

"you were saying?" camila said with a smirk before she walked away.

"get your own food, mendes," i said while moving my plate away from him.

"can you make me a plate?" he asked while still holding me, "i need to go sit down, my legs are sore since i went to the gym,"

"fine," i said while grabbing another plate, "did you workout your butt muscles?"

shawn rolled his eyes before walking away, "it's called the gluteus, cassandra!"

once i got shawn and i's food, i sat down at the table. everyone made small talk amongst each other until we all finished eating.

we were all somewhat rushing since everyone wanted to get on the boat as soon as possible.

eventually, everyone finished and we started making our way to the boat dock.

when we got there, someone was waiting for us on the boat. it was the captain that would be taking us to the middle of the ocean.

he explained the rules and safety precautions before he let us on the boat.

"i want aux!" i screamed.

"no, you're not touching the aux cord if you're going to continue playing your garbage music," shawn scolded before he grabbed my phone.

"miss," the captain said, "it's bluetooth,"