fifteen

one week later-

i woke up to the sound of shawn's voice singing.

"you had to wake up somehow," jocelin said as she lowered the volume of 'lost in japan', "it's twelve, and i'm hungry,"

jocelin slept over last night because she was coming with me to la. she's staying with me until i'm leaving for the event, then she's going to go on a tour of the ucla campus.

i rubbed my eyes, "you could have just gone to the kitchen,"

she rolled her eyes, "last night we agreed on getting kids meals from carl's jr,"

"fine, i'll start getting dressed," i said while getting out of bed.

i changed into a cropped tank top, black sweatpants, grey vans, and sunglasses. i didn't put on any makeup and i left my hair natural since i was going to shower later. [look below]

"how about right after we eat, we start heading off to the hotel where you're getting ready with jennifer?" jocelin suggested

"yeah, that's fine," i said as i was getting into her car.

jocelin started driving to carl's jr, "what did your parents say when you asked them if you could come?"

i laughed, "it's a funny story actually, i asked my mom and she started laughing, i was confused why she was laughing, and i guess it was because she didn't believe me,"

jocelin chuckled, "and your dad?"

i went on my phone to text jennifer we were on our way, "he just goes along with what my mom says,"

"anyways," jocelin said while turning up the radio, "let's turn up,"

the whole car ride consisted of a mix of different genres. it was fun to say the least.

hours later-

instagram:

tagged// cassiegutierrezliked by shawnmendes, cassiegutierrez, and 132,969 othersjennifermazur: keep an eye out for this gem today💗

liked by shawnmendes, cassiegutierrez, and 132,969 others
jennifermazur: keep an eye out for this gem today💗... i wonder what she's doing🤔