twenty one

morning of next day-

shawn and i woke up early so we could get breakfast before we hit the road to la. the ama's provided a driver to come pick us up at my house.

shawn was going to perform and was nominated for an award, so he had to get there early so he could go to rehearsal.

i was really tired because i was up late doing last minute packing for jamaica since we were leaving tomorrow morning, and i was also hanging out with aaliyah since karen, manny, and her were going back to canada. my parents and sisters were going to drop them off at the airport later today.

we were only on the road for an hour and a half until we got to the venue where the ama's were going to be held at. shawn rehearsed for around three hours before he was told he could go.

right when he finished, we headed back to the car with the driver.

"we have two hours to kill, what do you want to do?" shawn asked while putting his seatbelt on.

i turned to my side to face him, "i don't know, what do you want to do?"

"we could eat, and just hang-" shawn said before he was interrupted by a notification on his phone, "niall just texted me saying a couple of people are meeting up at his hotel room to hang out, do you want to go there?"

"yeah, we could do that," i said remembering when i met niall at the grammys.

shawn put his phone down and made a face, "are you sure?"

i made the same face he made "yes, i'm sure, shawn,"

once we got to the hotel, we left the car and got out our luggage from the trunk with the help of a hotel employee. i felt kind of bad because we had a lot of luggage since we had the stuff we were taking to jamaica.

after all that, shawn went to the front desk and checked in. he told them we were going to another room for now and to just drop off our luggage in our room.

shawn grabbed my hand and lead me to where niall's room was. i was surprised when he did this but, i didn't mind it at all.

he didn't even bother to knock on the door, he just walked in.

shawn put his arms up while walking into the room, "no need to wait any longer, i'm here!"

"room service?" camila asked while looking down at her phone.

"not quite," shawn said.

"oh my god, cassie!" camila said while she stood up and pushed by shawn to hug me, "i missed you!"

i returned the hug, "i missed you too!"

"nice to know things don't change," shawn sarcastically said while walking towards everyone else and greeting them, "hey,"

camila and i walked towards where everyone was sitting, "hey, everyone," i said to the group of people i met before at the grammys. niall horan, hailee steinfeld, zedd (anton), julia michaels, khalid, charlie puth, madison beer. i was definitely overwhelmed with all the talented people that i was in the presence of.

i hugged all of them before i took a seat on the couch next to shawn.

"how've you two been?" charlie asked.

"somewhat busy," shawn said, "and i know i'm not speaking for myself when i say this, but it's been great,"

i nodded in agreement, "currently loving life right now,"

"and they're going to jamaica tomorrow," camila said out of the blue.

"you'll love it, it's beautiful," anton, hailee, and julia said.