twenty nine

"hey, don't be upset," shawn said while he had his hands on the sides of my face.

i rolled my eyes, "but still, i'll miss you, especially when i'm at jocelin's birthday party,"

it was a few days after shawn's birthday and we were at the airport. i had to go back home to start planning jocelin's birthday party with anthony, which shawn wouldn't be able to attend because he had to be in new york.

he put his forehead against mine and chuckled, "i'll miss you too, but we've gone longer without seeing each other,"

i hugged him, "true,"

he smiled, "we'll see each other at the end of this month,"

camila was having a fragrance launch party in la because she was releasing her first fragrance, and she was kind enough to invite shawn, aaliyah, and i.

we stayed in each other's arms until we heard a voice on the loudspeaker, "flight to los angeles international airport, now boarding,"

"that's my cue," i said before i went on my toes to kiss shawn's cheek, but he turned his head slightly so i would peck his lips instead.

i chuckled, then gave him another hug before i walked away.

"have fun partying without me!" he said while i walked away, "and let me know how jocelin likes her surprise from me,"

i turned back around with a big smile on my face, "will do!"

arriving at airport back home-

once the plane landed, i texted all of the mendes' to thank them and let them know i arrived safely back home.

right when i went outside of the airport to look for jocelin, i saw anthony pull up in his car, "get in, loser!"

i pointed to my suitcases, "help me put my luggage in your car first, dumbass!"

he quickly got out of the car and put my suitcases in the trunk while i made my way to the passenger seat.

"wasn't your girlfriend supposed to pick me up?" i asked him as he got back in the car.

he kept his eyes on the road, "yeah, but i had my mom ask her to go to my house to help with some girl stuff, and jocelin of course automatically thought about you, so i told her i would pick you up,"

i smiled, "this worked out perfectly then,"

he nodded, "i'm a genius,"

"don't over exaggerate, dumbass," i said while i rolled my eyes, "stop by starbucks by the way, i need coffee,"

"i know, loser," he said while rolling his eyes, "i already had the idea because we need to talk about her party, so i was going to take us there,"

"okay," i said while i got my phone and replied to shawn's text.

"are you texting your boyfriend?" anthony said with a smirk on his face.

i looked at him, "he's not my boyfriend,"

"hmmm, that's weird because that's not what jocelin said when she was telling me about your kiss with him," he said with the smirk still on his face.

"she told you?" i yelled, loudly.

he laughed, "i kind of forced her to tell me when i heard her yelling on the phone 'you and shawn kissed?'"