thirty three

the morning after dinner with manny, karen, and aaliyah, i woke up and went straight to the kitchen where manny and karen were.

"morning," they said with a smile.

"good morning," i responded.

"ready?" karen asked while she got a small cake from the refrigerator out.

i nodded, "let's do this,"

manny, karen, and i made our way up the stairs quietly. when we got to aaliyah's door, manny opened it and the three of us started singing happy birthday.

karen was holding the cake, manny was next to karen, and i sat on the bed with aaliyah.

i hugged aaliyah once she blew out her candles, "happy birthday, liyah!"

she held me tight, "thank you so much!"

i let go of aaliyah so karen and manny could also hug her. we all stayed talking and eating some cake in aaliyah's room for a bit.

but after awhile, everyone started getting ready to leave the house and go to the store to get some last minute snacks for the party.

i changed into a white shirt, cardigan, shorts, nude booties, sunglasses, and the necklace shawn gave me. i put my hair in a low bun and didn't do any makeup. [outfit below]

after everyone finished changing, we headed off to the store

"cassie, can you do me the favor of getting the ingredients needed to make your mom's guacamole recipe?" karen asked while in the car as she turned and faced me.

i nodded and smiled, "yeah, of course,"

karen looked at aaliyah, "aaliyah, dear, please help cassie with what she needs,"

"i know, mum," aaliyah responded.

we spent quite some time there, and we only got a few things. once we finished at the store, we dropped manny off at shawn's to help move some things, and karen, aaliyah, and i headed back to the mendes'.

karen and aaliyah prepared the snacks, while i made the guacamole. after we finished the preparations, we started getting ready for the party.

i changed into an off the shoulder dress, nude heels, a cartier bracelet and ring, and the necklace shawn gave me. for hair, i did a half up half down, and for makeup, i did something dramatic. [outfit below]

 [outfit below]