twenty six

a few days later-

"we just got here," i said to my mom, who i was on the phone with.

i looked at shawn and rolled my eyes while he laughed.

i looked back at aaliyah while still on the phone, "shawn, aaliyah, and i will call you and karen everyday, okay?"

aaliyah made a 'what the fuck' face while mouthing 'um, no'.

"yes, we won't do anything stupid," i said before hanging up, "bye, i love you!"

"that was fun to listen to," shawn said while chuckling before getting out of the car, "anyways, we're here!"

"ready to have some fun?" aaliyah asked me while putting on her sunglasses.

"it's hot up in this bitch!" i heard brian yell from the other car as he closed the car door.

lauren, ian, megan, brian, and matt would be joining us this trip. ever since the canada day party a few days ago, i had got closer to all of them. especially lauren and megan.

"we get it, craigen!" i yelled to him while walking towards the group who was getting out of the car.

"ignore him, he's really excited," matt said while putting his arm around megan.

shawn threw me some keys while he was getting our luggage from the trunk of the rental car, "cassie, open the door,"

i started heading towards the front door of the beach house and as i got closer to the door, i heard some spanish music blasting inside.

"what the hell?" i said to aaliyah, "do you hear that?"

"hear what?" aaliyah asked while turning back to look at shawn.

"just open the door," shawn said while smirking.

i took the keys and unlocked the door. i saw an empty living room that had a speaker blasting music, "the fuck?"

i got the speaker and turned it off.

"hey!" someone yelled from the kitchen, "who turned off my banda?"

i looked back at shawn and aaliyah who were smirking, and turned back around to run to my best friend, "jocelin!"

"hey, little bean," she said while squeezing me tight, "i've missed you,"

"i've missed you too," i said in her arms before being pulled out of her grip and into a different person's arms. 

"hey, darling," nessa said out loud before before she whispered in my ear, "oh shit, only your boyfriend, shawn, can call you that, my bad,"

i got out of nessa's arms and started walking backwards, "shut up!"

"watch where you're going, dumbass!" they said before hugging me from behind.

i looked up to see who it was, "micheal!"

"hey," he said while turning me around to give me an actual hug, "how are you?"

"i'm good," i said while still hugging him, "you?"

"great," he said before he whispered in my ear, "i'm going to let go of you now because your boyfriend is looking at me like i killed his dog, and i'm not trying to get punched right now,"

i laughed while getting out of his arms, "oh my,"

alyssa and daniel came down the stairs, "are they here yet?"

"she's here!" i said while putting my arms out.

"hey, love," alyssa said, "long time no see,"

i chuckled, "i know, i've missed you,"