ten

arriving at soundcheck-

after a while, we finally made it to times square for soundcheck. there was all ready a ton of people here and nothing had even started yet.

shawn told me i could stay in the car if i wanted to because it was starting to get really cold. so, i stayed in the car with his two stylists.

after about thirty minutes of hanging out in the car with addison and tiffany, andrew, got in the car and told us i could go to the hotel and start getting ready.

tiffany had to stay to help shawn get ready, but addison was able to come with me.

the driver was able to get us to the hotel in fifteen minutes. andrew had to come with us because he had to add me to the group of people who were in the 'party'.

i've been to many different hotels, so i know how most things happen/work. ninety percent of the time when you check into a hotel and get a room, they give you two key cards. so when andrew only handed me one card, i found it strange.

"they only gave you one room card?" i asked andrew as we were walking to the elevator.

"no, shawn has the other one," he replied as we got in the elevator, "when we checked in yesterday, he told the front desk to save the other card for when you checked in,"

i guess i'm sharing a room with shawn. um, woah.

"is it okay if you share room with him?" andrew asked as we stepped out of the elevator, "if not, i can get you another room,"

i reassured him it was fine, "it's no problem,"

"well, if you ladies need me, i'll be in times square," andrew said with a smile. it seems he really loves his job.

"bye!" both addison and i yelled as we entered shawn and i's room.

"are you ready to get started?" addison asked with a smile.

"absolutely," i said with enthusiasm.

the first thing i did was go in the shower. while i was in the shower, i heard a knock on the door, but i quickly dismissed it because i heard addison answer it.

when i got out of the shower, i put a robe on and a towel on my head. once i stepped out, addison told me my luggage got dropped off. i opened one of my suitcases and got out my outfit for the night. i showed it to addison she told me she would iron my pants while i blow dried my hair.

after we both finished our tasks, she started my makeup, which was a smokey but natural look. and when she finished my makeup, she started on my hair. all she did was part it down the middle and slick the sides back.

when all that was finished, i started getting dressed. my outfit was a long sleeved sparkly bodysuit, white long pants, light pink heels, a light pink coat, a silver choker, silver rings, and the purse aaliyah got me. [outfit below]

 [outfit below]