twenty two

normally waking up to an alarm going off at three am is not enjoyable, but when you realize you'll end up in jamaica by the end of the day, it makes it pleasurable.

i turned off the alarm and walked over to shawn's side of the bed to poke his face in order to wake him up, "shawn, get up,"

he wrapped his arms around me, pulled me back into bed, and put his head on my chest, "nah, i'm comfortable,"

"i swear peter raul, we can't be late to the airport," i said, "get your lazy ass out of this bed,"

he let me go and sat up, "you're buying me a muffin at the airport,"

i started walking to the bathroom to change, "i'll buy you five if you hurry up!"

i changed into a grey cropped sweater, leggings, and light pink vans. i put my hair in a low ponytail and did minimal makeup. [outfit below]

camila, niall, hailee, zedd (anton), julia, kahild, charlie, and madison would be going to the airport individually since it wouldn't be a good idea to all go in a big group

camila, niall, hailee, zedd (anton), julia, kahild, charlie, and madison would be going to the airport individually since it wouldn't be a good idea to all go in a big group. we would all be on the same flight though, so it didn't really matter.

the eight and a half hour flight was decent. i tried to occupy myself by talking to shawn, sleeping on his sholder, or just watching a movie.

right after we got off the plane, we got in a van, curtesy of the hotel in port antonio we were staying at. the drive was two and a half hours from the kingston airport.

when we finally go to the hotel, it was six pm jamaica time. jamaica is two hours ahead of la, so the time difference wasn't that drastic.

everyone was beyond exhausted, so once we all checked in, we sleepily said our goodbyes and went to our rooms.

when shawn and i made it to our room, we both confessed we were hungry. we didn't want to wait forever for room service to bring food if we ordered some, so shawn went back down to the lobby to get some snacks from a vending machine.

i was laying down on the bed when shawn walked through the door with the snacks, "finally,"

"here," he said as he tossed me a bag of chips while proceeding to also lay down on the bed.

"i'm exhausted," i said while shoving chips in my mouth.

he chuckled, "then sleep, cassandra,"

"but i'm also hungry, peter raul," i said with my eyes half open.

"eat, then sleep," he said before he yawned, "you know what, i'm going to bed,"

"me too," i said while shoving one last chip in my mouth, "night,"

i put the blanket over me while shawn turned off the light.

shawn pulled me close to his chest and kept an arm around me before he kissed my head, "goodnight,"