"Okay," Logan stands up, dusting his hands off clean. "It's time for you to get out of this place. Since the time I've met you, all you've done is stay indoors. What are you, a sheltered-in wife?"

Aurora laid her arm over her eyes. "I might as well be, at this point."
Logan came over and pulled her up to her surprise. "Come on, let's go for a ride."

"A ride?"

"Yeah," Logan whips out his car keys and dangles them in Aurora's face. "I drive."

Aurora's eyes followed his keys back into his pocket. "Well, excuse me. Looks like being twenty gives you all the perks."

"And it looks like being eighteen is about to introduce you to some perks." Logan takes Aurora's hand and leads her out.

Once they reached outside, Logan led Aurora to the black Hummer parked in front of the complex. Aurora automatically headed for the backseat.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Logan peeked through the driver's door. "What am I? A taxi? Sit in the front!"

Aurora stared at him for a moment then said, "Oh." She closes the door and enters in passenger seat.

Buckling his seatbelt, Logan pushed the key into the ignition. Aurora clenched her seat, feeling the car vibrate aggressively. The car then fell into a calm hum. Looking at Logan, she found him eyeing her. Aurora furrowed an eyebrow. "Is there a reason why you're looking at me like that?"

Logan rested his elbow on the wheel, leaning closer to Aurora. Panicky, Aurora quickly held him back with one arm. "What are you doing?"

"Calm down, you have dirt clinging to your eye," Carefully, the male plucked the dirt off of Aurora's eyelash. She winced silently, giving Logan an awkward glance.

Logan dusted his hands off. "Don't give me that look. Next time, look in the mirror to see if you're properly groomed."

"Well, excuse me. I didn't know I had a father lecturing me."

"It should be your father lecturing you." Logan smirked as he pulled out from the parking spot. Wanting a reaction from the tomboy, he gave her a quick glance. He was befuddled to see the girl sit quietly and stare into her lap.

"Well, I don't have a father." Aurora replied.

"...ah." Logan mumbles. "Sorry." Not hearing Aurora respond, Logan felt bad. He didn't realize that his joke was actually hitting close to home. "Do you mind telling me what hap—" Logan stops himself mid-sentence. "Never mind."

Aurora eyed him. "What?"

"It's nothing." Logan concluded. He remembered how flustered Aurora became when he previously tried to pry her business out of her. He didn't want a repeat of what happened.

"If it's about my father, I don't know," Aurora shrugs nonchalantly. "In all honesty, I could care less. That's one less asshole in my life to deal with."

Logan chuckled at Aurora's vulgar statement. "That's how you view your dad?"

"Can't tell you how I view him when I've never seen him."

"Touché."

During the drive, Aurora subconsciously leaned her forearm on the armrest of the door. She bounced her arm off, gawking at it.

"What's wrong?" Logan gives her a side glance. "Did you see something?"

"N-No..." Aurora sighs rubbing her neck. "I've never personally driven in a car with anyone before, so its pretty awkward to just...relax."