013- The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!

꧁꧂

Naruto finally joins the battle on the bridge. Sasuke is having a hard time fighting Haku and is trapped in Haku's Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals. Kakashi is unable to help them, as he is dealing with Zabuza while protecting Y/n, Sakura and Tazuna.

"Sasuke attack the Mirrors from the inside, Naruto you attack from the outside," Kakashi ordered. But Naruto has his own plans.

He was oblivious to Haku's Jutsu and enter the cages of mirrors Sasuke was trapped in.

"What are you doing loser, now we're both trapped," Sasuke groaned.

"Wait what, how about thank Naruto for trying to save me," Naruto groaned.

"Why the hell would I ever say!?"

Suddenly a scream of someone falls into the mirror of cages to.

"Great, another idiot," Sasuke groans. It was Y/n.

"Hey what do you mean 'idiot', I'm trying to help you guys," She shouted.

"WERE NOW ALL TRAPPED!" Naruto and Sasuke shouted. After a little arguing, we all agreed to work together. We all get in formation.

"I don't like killing to kill my opponents or enemies, but I'll shall if I must," Haku says.

"Will look like you gonna have to if you don't take us out of here," Y/n shouted.

"Very well."

꧁꧂