"Oh, did I lose track of time," Y/n laughed nervously. Naruto groaned as Iruka grabbed both of their ears. Besides Naruto, Y/n has been a bit of trouble herself, she isn't quite the ideal angel.

[•••]

They arrived at Shinobi Academy. Y/n explained to Iruka how it happens, leaving her with a warning, as Naruto is tied up on the floor.

He made noises trying to untie himself.

"It's useless stop trying, you shouldn't be doing pranks you failed many tests and you're' out her pranking," Iruka scolded.

He turns to the class.

"Today we are going to review the transformation technique. Thanks to Naruto. And if you did do it, you'll be doing it again," he exclaimed.

Y/n sighed, "I guess it doesn't hurt to do it again. But I'm kind of tired." She turned around to see Sakura, a girl with pink hair with green eyes turned to Sasuke direction. Her and Ino and most of the girls in class coo over him. His cute, but he keeps to himself.

"Stop looking at Sasuke you creep," Ino tighten her long blond ponytail.

"Shut up Ino pig !" Sakura turned red.

"No you shut up, Billboard brow!"

"Enough," Iruka Sensei interrupted their bickering. The class couldn't be any happier.

"First to go, Sakura Haruno."

She transformed into Iruka Sensei perfectly like always. She looks like she was talking to herself.

"Did you see that Sasuke," she hoorays. He just looked away.

"Next, Sasuke Uchiha." He ignored her and moved on to perform the technique. She had a sudden look on her face as she sat back down. Sasuke did it perfectly, as usual.

"Alright, Y/n L/n"

Her heart began beating fast. She was scared to go in front of the class and do this technique.

Shikamaru whispered, "You got this" before went down to the floor as everyone's eyes were on her now.

"Okay.." She gulped. It's fine, not like anyone's going to judge you. Especially not Naruto. Y/n always felt he sudden urge to like to prove that she'd could be just as good him.

"Transformation Jutsu," she repeats. She turned into a shaky version of Iruka Sensei. Making it seem as if he had peed himself. The class began to laugh.

Oh my god. She quickly went to sit back down embarrassment, hiding her face in her arms.

"Your hilarious," Kiba pats her dying of laughter. She rolled my eyes, it was meant to be cool, not funny. She huffed.

"Naruto Uzumaki," he said as scared as when he called her name. Y/n and Naruto aren't the best when it comes to jutsu. She could hear other people complaining.

"Ugh, this is his fault we have to do this review," Ino groaned.

"I know he such a pain," Shikamaru sighed.

They were interrupted by Naruto doing his technique. Yet he transformed into a naked woman, only covered by smoke. He/She gave Iruka Sensei a wink and blows a kiss. Naruto transforms back laughing with the class. Iruka had blood coming from his nose, looking completely peeved. 

"It's called the sexy Jutsu," Naruto says in confidence.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU INVENT THAT IDIOTIC TECHNIQUE!"