At Uncle Kook

Hana and Heachul are 5 and Yumi is 6

"We need to go now. Be nice for uncle Jungkook." Yoongi reminded his daughter as Hoseok did the same for his twins. Jungkook had offered to let the kids stay over so their parents could have a date night.

"Bye bye papa, appa." Yumi said hugging her parents before taking the twins by hand and entering their uncles apartment. For an apartment it was quite spacious. Jungkook lived in a special complex which had bigger than average apartments only.

"Hi guys." Jungkook greeted before the three jumped him. Being the muscle pig that he is he easily carried them to the living room. "So what do you guys wanna do?" He asked the giggling messes on the couch as he tickled them. "Draw!" Heachul yelled. "Alright then I will get the paper and pencils."

When Jungkook came back he found Yumi asleep as the twins cuddled with her.he wanted to wake her but Hana stoped him. "Uncle appa said that we shouldn't wake Yumi unnie up be a she has sleeping problems." "Okay then. Why don't we make her an drawing for when she wakes up." Jungkook said putting the drawing supplies down before grabbing a blanket for Yumi.

As they were peacefully drawing someone knocked on the door. Jungkook furrowed his brows as he stud up to open it. No one knocks on the door except...

"Hi Kook. Are you busy?" Jungkook sighed the only one who knocks in Xavier. "No, I'm quite busy." Jungkook said trying to make him go away. It still hurts to look at him knowing he wasn't allow to make a move anymore even if 3 months have passed. He hated how he would get an reminder every so often. Especially when they were so loud next door over the last month. Thanks to his work he had been able to avoid the boy.

"Uncle Kook?" Yumi asked sleepy. "Yes sweetie." "Is this the man you like? The man from your phone?" She asked. Jungkooks face turned bright red. "Yumi why don't you go draw with the others?" Yumi nodded and made her way to the living room.

"So you like me?" Xavier asked. "Yes. I mean no. Please go I don't have time for this." Jungkook said in a slight panic. "Besides why would you want to know? You have a girlfriend." Jungkook asked looking at his feet. "I don't have a girlfriend." Jungkook couldn't help but let out a small smile. "Well not anymore. I was away for a month for a convention when she decided it would be a good idea to cheat on me in my apartment. But honestly I'm glad she did because I had my eyes on someone els for a while." Xavier confessed stepping closer to Jungkook.

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss." Three small humans chanted behind them. Jungkook turned redder and Xavier just chuckled as he moved in on Jungkook. As soon as their lisps touched the three began to make sounds of disgust before running back to the living room while giggling.

When the parted Jungkook was left even more flustered. He just had his first kiss. "Uhm." Is all he can muster up to say before he snaps out of his flustered trance. "I'm quite busy. But we need to talk. Meet me on the roof tomorrow at 1 pm." "Okay I will see you tomorrow." Xavier says before kissing his cheek.

"Uncle Kook looks like a tomato." Heachul laughs when Jungkook returns to the living room. "You all are little devils." Jungkook groans.

Later in the night when it was time for bed Jungkook made all of them ready. He even gave them his stuffed animals to sleep with. "Can you sing for us? Appa says that you have a pretty singing voice." Hana asks as Jungkook ticks them in. "Okay, but you'll have to go to sleep after." Jungkook smiles. They all happily nod.

Jungkook clears his throat before he starts singing. "So you love me boy so that I love you. So you love me girl so that I love you~." (Ply the video ^)

When he finished singing the twins tiredly clapped as they were on the verge of falling asleep. Jungkook smiled fondly upon the children. "Not tired Yumi?" Jungkook asked softly. Yumi shook her head. "I'm scared." She quietly admitted. "Why are you scared?" "I get nightmares. And they are really scary." Jungkook thought for a bit. "How about I make you hot chocolate?" He asked. She beefed at the question.

As Jungkook made the chocolate he made sure to put in a sleeping pill. The two of them watched a movie till Jungkook saw that Yumi was asleep.

The next morning Jungkook woke up with an anxious feeling pooling in his stomach. Today was the day he was going to talk with Xavier. He subconsciously touched his lips as he thought back at his kiss.

"Uncle Kookie?" Heachul asked making Jungkook snap out of his thoughts. "I'm hungry." "Do you want pancakes?" Jungkook asked. Heachul sleepily nodded.

As Jungkook made the pancakes he thought about how glad he was to wake up male today. He tended to feel anxious faster when he was any other gender. Probably because he felt more vulnerable as any other gender thanks to it not being what his body actually is.

Again Jungkook is snapped out of his thoughts but this time it's by Hana tugging his pants. "Good morning uncle kook. Can I give you a good morning kiss? I always give appa and eomma one." She asked shyly. "Of course sweetie but only if I can give you one too." Hana smiled brightly at his answer. Jungkook lowered the oven before he bend down so Hana could reach his cheek. He quickly gave her a kiss on her forehead making the girl giggle before finishing the pancakes.

"Start eating I'm going to wake up Yumi." Jungkook said placing plates with pancakes in front of the twins.

"Yumi." Jungkook tried to wake the girl up. But she was just like Yoongi. "Yumi. I made pancakes." Jungkook said loudly after a bunch of failed attempts to wake her up. She finally fluttered her pretty bleu eyes open. "Good morning princess. I made breakfast." Yumi nodded to tired to function properly. Jungkook helped her out bed while remembering how Hoseok used to do that to Yoongi.

"I hope they weren't to much trouble." Hiwan said as she came to pick up both her and Yoongi's children. "They were really sweet. They should come over more often when I'm free." Jungkook smiled. He quickly bid his goodbyes to the children and a Hiwan before making his way to the roof.

He was quite early but he didn't care he needed time to think.

As he thought 1 o'clock came by and Xavier opened the door to the roof. "Jungkook." Xavier called out making Jungkook turn around with a smile. He knew what he needed to do. "So about yesterday. I really like you and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my boyfriend." Xavier said with a sweet smile. If Jungkook didn't know better he would have melted at the sight. "No." He answered a smile still on his face. Xavier's expression morphed into one of confusion. "No? I thought you liked me." He spat almost angry. "Exactly what I said. No. If you want to have me as your significant other you need to proof to me your worth it. I'm not a second choice. So when you ready to proof me your worth it hit me up." Jungkook smiled before he walked of the roof still sporting a smile.

He felt lighter then before. Like a weight lifted from his shoulders. He wasn't sad like he expected to be after he rejected Xavier. He felt at peace. Seen at Xavier's reaction he also needed to do some thinking about his intentions.

A happy ending doesn't have to be with someone. Jungkook was perfectly fine alone at the moment.

This was supposed to be the last chapter of this book but like I said last time I don't want to finish this book. So I will make a fastforward Pt 6 (namjin) and a Q&A.

Also tell me what you think of the ending