Skirts and makeup

Edited

Yoongi always had something with female clothes. And living in a very accepting queer family this wasn't a problem. When he had opened up about it to his brother, Hoseok, he immediately bought some skirts online for him.

Not long after he was caught with one on when he was in his room by his eomma. He was so embarrassed about it but on his next birthday he got a lot of female clothes. He couldn't be more grateful for his family.

He never wore the clothes side out of the house, but it had happened a few times when something urgent came up, was already insecure about enough things. He didn't need close minded people commenting about his choice of clothing.

Along with female clothes he also got into using makeup after he stumbled on a beauty gurus on YouTube. But he had no experience whatsoever with makeup.

"Hey Minnie?" Yoongi asked randomly as he laid on his bed with his head hanging off. "Yes, hyung." Jimin answered. Every child in the house had decidedly chill in Yoongi's room. Not that he minded, he could use some company. "Could you paint my nails?" Jimin had a some nail polish he would buy with his pocket money. And he was pretty good with it to.

Yoongi pouted when he didn't get an answer but instead a small boy dashing out of the room.

"Which color hyung?" Jimin asked as he ran back with his bag of makeup. "How about mint to match your hair?" Hoseok suggested while Yoongi was too busy processing what happened. "Yeah. That's good idea." Yoongi mumbled.

While Jimin painted Yoongi's nails he suddenly asked. "Hyung have you ever thought of doing a full face of makeup?" "Yeah, but I have no experience whatsoever. And I have no plan being stared at in the store when I buy it." Yoongi admitted. "Hyung you could just ask aunt Chaerin. She has a her own makeup store." "Didn't think about that. I will give her a call."

That's how it went. With his freshly painted nail he called his aunt. "Hi auntie."

"Hi Yoongi how are you? Jihoon put that guitar down."

"I'm good but it seems your busy. I can call back later." Yoongi said not wanting to be a bother.

"No, you don't have to do that. I always have time for my favorite cousin." Chaerin said happily.

"Okay I had a question. I wanted to try using makeup but I'm too insecure too go buy it in the store. Jimin said to call you." Yoongi explained as he heard a crash in the background. "Is everything alright there?" Yoongi asked concerned.

"Yeah. Don't worry. Jiyong do something about your children. So you want to buy some makeup." Chaerin said yelling at her husband in between. Yoongi can never understand that house. They always seem to be bipolar. One time it was as calm as a river next thing you know your in the middle of a hurricane.

"Yeah. But now that I'm talking to you auntie. My friend was looking for a job could you give her an interview?" Yoongi asked for his best friend Hiwan.

"Of course everything for my favorite cousin. How about you come over to the store this weekend and just bring him or her with."

"Thank you auntie. I need to go now. See you then. Bye."

"Bye Yoongi. Say hello to my brother and his husband for me."

"I will." Yoongi assured her as he hang up.

"And?" Jimin asked when Yoongi entered the living room. "I'm going this weekend with Hiwan. I just texted her about it." "That's great I hope you will like it hyung." Jimin smiled beforehand getting back to the show that was playing on the TV. Yoongi just ruffled up his hair before joining him.