Kown - Lee house

The Kwon-Lee family exists out of papa Kwon Jiyong and Mama Kwon (Lee) Chaerin. They have 3 children. Kwon (Lee) Jihoon and adopted twins April (girl) and Ace (boy).

"Hi, Brother." Chaerin greeted as she opened the door for her brother and his family. Today was a family day and it would be held at the Know-Lee house. "You're early." Chaerin smiled. "Come in and please don't mind the mess." "I missed you Noona." "I missed you too Jin. But my house is a mess right now."

"Jihoon put that guitar down!" Jiyong yelled as he tried to pry the instrument from his son's hands. "Let me beat him!" Jihoon yelled trying to get free from his father's hold. "They messed up my room when I just cleaned it." "Jihoon leave the twins be. I will handle them." Jiyong tried.

Just then the bell went again. "Oh, thank God Soonyoung you're here. Please calm Jihoon down." Chaerin said, dragging Soonyoung from the front porch to the living room.

Peace had returned to the house after. "So how are you guys?" Chaerin starts. "I'm seeing Jihoons anger is still a problem." Jin said. "You have no idea how grateful I am for Soonyoung. He is the only one who can calm him down. Speaking of boyfriends, Yoongi introduces yours." Chaerin said, referring to the unknown boy next to Yoongi. "This is Ethan." Yoongi smiled. "Nice to meet you ma'am." Ethan said, shaking Chaerins hand after bowing. "Nice to meet you too. Just call me Chaerin Noona."

It doesn't take long for the rest of the family to arrive. "Guys grandma Lee is here." Chaerin said, leading her mom into the house. Soon 7 of her grandchildren were surrounding her. "You have to be careful with grandma. I'm getting old." She laughed as she saw the hyper kids. "Where is Jihoon?" "Kissing with Soonyoung." The Lee-Kwon twins said at the same time bursting into laughter straight after.

"April, Ace, don't tell lies." Jihoon said appearing behind them. "Leave them be Hoonie and come greet grandma." Jihoon let out a huff before hugging his grandma. "Hi, Soonyoung, it's good to see you. Are you taking good care of my Hoonie?" She greeted Soonyoung. "Good to see you too grandma Lee. And I sure hope I'm taking good care of him." Soonyoung said after hugging her. "Now you two go off so I can talk to this fine man over here." Grandma Lee said going to Yoongi's boyfriend.

"Yoongels is this your boyfriend?" She asked to which Yoongi nodded. "Yes, his name is Ethan." "Nice to meet you ma'am." Ethan said bowing. "No need to be so formal. It makes me feel old. Besides we're in a family setting." The two of them talked for a bit leaving Yoongi, who was clinging onto Ethan's arm, to admire his boyfriend's handsome face.

"Yoongi Hyung?" Jihoon asked as he tried to get his cousin's attention. "My mom asked if we wanted us to play some music." Jihoon told him. "Alright."

Soon the two of them were settled behind the piano and guitar. They played a few songs as Jihoon and Soonyoung sang. Not long after someone requests the Kim-Lee family to perform something. Everyone expected Hoseok did.

"Seokie, why don't you sing?" Hiwan asks quietly. "I can't." He just simply says. "What kind of bullshit are you saying. You have an amazing voice." Hoseok looked at her with a questioning face. "I heard you sing Yoonie to sleep." She whisperers. "Please sing? Just for me." She asked. "Only if you sing with me." "Deal."

(Hiwan asked Yoongi to learn it)

(Hoseok sings this with Hiwan.)

"Hoseok why didn't you tell me you could sing?" Grandma Lee asks. Hoseok just shrugs. He doesn't need them to know how insecure he is about his voice. "Well, you have a talent little boy. Probably got it from your grandma." Grandma Lee jokes getting laughs from the entire family.

All in all, it was another fun family day.

Should I do a Q&A for the characters and author because of 10k? Also how did I get 10k this quick?