Stay strong pt2

Look how cute⬆️

When Jimin woke up he found himself cuddled up next to Taehyung who was reading a book. "Your awake hyung." Taehyung says as he noticed he brother staring up at him. "Let go down stairs so we can eat something. Eomma bought strawberries." Taehyung said knowing that eating together was a way to get Jimin to eat. Jimin, who's still not completely awake, just nodded and followed Taehyung out of the bedroom.

Taehyung feeds Jimin some strawberries as they watch a movie. Teahyung can't help but notice that there are still traces of Jimins breakdown from earlier. His eyes are a bit swollen and he looks worn out even after his nap.

Not long after the front door opens reviling everyone else. "Hey guys." Yoongi greets before sitting down next to them. Hoseok and Jungkook mimic his actions. "Jimin why weren't you at the ballet school?" Jin ask leaning over the back of the couch so he could see Jimin lying down with his head on Taehyungs lap. "I got send to the juniors and Miss Lee made sure to tell me how much of a worthless dancer I'am. And you know what she is right." Jimin mumbled that last part not wanting to be scolded for relapsing after he made so much progress in their book.

"She did what?" Namjoons voice rang true the room. He was furious hearing this. "Is that why...?" Taehyung asked softly not wanting the others to hear. Jimin just nodded.

Jimin glanced towards where his older brothers sat finding Yoongi asleep on Hoseok. He had probably been driving for a long time. "Hobi hyung how was the road trip?" He asked trying to distract himself. "It was great. Me and Ethan got to know each other more and I was basically Hiwans model. I think Yoongi Hyung had the most fun thought." Hoseok said grabbing Yoongi's hand showing everyone his pink ring. "Ask him about it later."

The others caught on to what Jimin was trying to do so they played along and ignored the problem for now. "We saw the photos. Is he okay? He's really sensitive to that kind of stuff." Namjoon said calmly down a bit.

"You guys can stop talking about me. Jimin tell us what happened. The longer you keep it bottled the worse it will get." Yoongi says sleepily.

Jimin looks at Yoongi knowing there no way out of this and that he's probably right. "I relapsed. I came home and all I could think about was how I was going to get rid of my breakfast." Jimin says in tears. "I'm sorry. I thought that I was getting better." He cries into Taehyungs shirt. "Jimin you are getting better. It was just a relapse. Your already so far just to give up." Hoseok says as he gives a reassuring squeeze on Jimins leg. " Thanks hyung." Jimin sniffed. He really needed some encouraging words and that's exactly what his brother provided for him.

"I really needed that. Now tell us about that ring." Jimin said drying his tears. Yoongi's face dusted with a light pink as he taught back at what happened. "It's a promise ring with our future initials." Yoongi said fidgeting with the ring. "Future?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi walked over to show the ring up close. "M.Y." Taehyung mumbled. "Min Yoongi." Jungkook gasped. "Appa. Eomma. In a few years hyung is going to be married." Jimin said.

Jin and Namjoon couldn't help look at each other a bit worried. They didn't want their Suga to be gone so fast. "When did you all grow up so quick?" Jin splutters. "It was just yesterday that we changed Yoongi's diapers."  Namjoon yelled a bit panicked with wide eyes. Their children just laughed at their panic and comical expressions. "Well I'm going to make lunch. Kookie you better not be married when I'm done." Jin said earning more laughs.

Later that night Jin was laying in bed waiting for Namjoon to finish his phone call. A phone call that would get a certain situation fixed.

"And?" Jin asked turning around when he heard the door open. "She is fired now. Turns out this isn't the only incident that cause he students mental breakdowns. And Jimin is back to his old class." Namjoon smiles. "I hope this fixes a part of his problem." Jin sighed. "He's been having such a hard time. And he's only thirteen." "I know babe. But don't worry about it now. Sleep. Tomorrow is our day." Namjoon says kissing the older.

Namjin fluff

Or

Namjin smut and fluff