Work and crushes pt.1

Jin owned a cafe. It was a really cozy place on the corner of the shopping center. People loved to go there to just relax and students to do their homework or talk with friends. Yoongi and Hoseok had a part time job there.

"Hi, Hiwan." Hoseok greeted as the best friend of his brother came into the cafe. "Hey, Hoseok." She greeted back with a smile that made Hoseok knees weak. "The usual?" Hoseok asked as he stood behind the counter. There weren't many people so Hoseok could take some time to talk. "Yeah." Hiwan smiled which made Hoseoks hart flutter.

Hoseok had a crush on Hiwan but never said anything because she was the best friend of his brother. He would always talk to her when he came from dance class because she had classes after him. After a while of talking to her on the regular he developed a crush.

Hoseok went to the back to make her order ready. He knew it from the top of his head. A medium ice tea and a ham and cheese sandwich with chicken.

"You know what add a piece of chocolate cake." She suddenly said. "What's the occasion? You don't eat sweets often. Or at least when Yoongi hyung isn't sharing them with you." Hoseok said making Hiwan giggle. He swears his heart melted at the sound. "I just got a job. Yoongi helped me get one at your aunts shop." Hiwan smiled leaning on the counter to watch Hoseoks face better. "Well congrats on you new job. Enjoy." Hoseok said after she paid for her meal.

The next day at lunch Hiwan was waiting for Yoongi to show up while munching on her salad. While waiting Hoseok walked by taking her toughs with him. She also had a crush on Hoseok and the only one who knew about it was Yoongi. He also knew how weird she found it to want to date her best friends brother.

"Hiwan." Yoongi said snapping her back to reality. "Yeah?" "Did Hoseok walk by?" Yoongi asked in a bit of a teasing manner. "Yeah." She sighed sadly. "Why don't you make a move on him? And don't use the 'I'm not dating my best friends brother because it's weird' excuse." Yoongi asked. "Because he wouldn't date me any way. I'm not that likable. The fact that he is your brother just makes it a bit weird." Yoongi sighed knowing not to argue with her because it would never end with how stubborn they both are. "Okay but don't say the your not likable." He said eating his lunch.

"Bye Yoongs." "Bye Noona." Yoongi said to Hiwan as he entered the cafe to start his shift. While he was pretty big on the honorifics she wasn't. She was only 2 months older than him so he just called her noona when he felt like it. It was the only agreement they could decided on when they had a argument about it.

Yoongi liked his job at his eomma's cafe. The place was really cozy and the fact that some family members were their most of the time made is anxiousness stay at bay. "Hi eomma." Yoongi greeted as he entered the staff room. "Hi sugar." Jin said taking his eyes of the paper work in front of him to smile at his oldest son. "Soonyoung is at the counter already." He informed him. "I will get going to eomma."

"Yah, Soonyoung could you stop staring at my cousin and do your work." Yoongi scolded. Soonyoung took his eyes of Jihoon and smiled sheepishly at Yoongi. "Sorry hyung. But how could I not stare at my boyfriend when he's basically swimming in my hoodie." Yoongi just sighed at the younger boy. "Just focus on work. Our shift ends in a half hour." "Okay hyung." Soonyoung said going back too whiping the empty tables.