Anpanman Pt 1

"Hyungs?" Jungkook asks as she walks into Hoseok's room. It wasn't unusual for them all to just crash in one room. "What's up Kookie?" Taehyung asked signaling to come to her. Jungkook settled between her brother's legs where Taehyung back hugged her. "I'm kinda making a comic about superheroes and I thought it might be fun to make one about us." Jungkook shyly said as she hid her face behind her sketchbook. "What do you have so far Bun?" Jimin asked, putting his phone away. "Well, I have a rough storyline. It's supposed to be a superhero family. Eomma and appa are up superheroes who met while saving the world and have settled down to start a family. They quickly discover that their children also have superpowers and start a new super team with them. I just need ideas for us as superheroes." Everyone was listening with interest as Jungkook showed some sketches of their parents fighting crime.

After some thinking, Taehyung came with an idea. "I think you could be like Beast boy or Vixen Bun. And Minnie could teleport with bad-ass martial arts skills. Yoongi hyung could do something with technology and I'm out of ideas." "I think hyung would have mind powers." Hoseok pitches in. "Seok hyung would fire powers." Jimin says. "Our twins could have one fire and the other ice powers." Yoongi says. "Seok you are more of an electric type. You can give light that way and transport easily."

As the brothers discussed who has what power Jungkook was busy drawing his designs for costumes and taking notes of the ideas that are being thrown out. Taehyung was quietly watching over her shoulder. The twins had ice and fire as superpowers. Taehyung having ice and Jimin fire. Hoseok has magic powers and Yoongi has ended up with ghost powers like Danny Phantom after Hoseok joked about how well it would fit him with his pale skin. Jungkook decided that he himself would have an animal superpower just like Vixen.

"Uhm I just need a superpower for eomma." Jungkook mumbles. "Wait, you're done?" Jimin asks shook. Jungkook just nods and shows his sketches.

A week later Jungkooks comes rushing down the stairs nearly falling with a small book he bound himself. "I'm done." He yells getting everyone's attention. "It is finally done. I made the first comic for the story." He smiles proudly.

This one is a bit short because I want to write Jungkook's comic story in the next one.