Bullies pt.1

"Omo Yoongi what happened?" Jin cried out as he saw his oldest son with a busted lip. "I fell." Yoongi mumbled as his eomma caressed his face. "Sugar does it still hurt?" "Just a bit don't worry. I'm going to make my homework." Yoongi said quickly escaping his moms gaze.

"Shit." Yoongi cursed under his breath as touched his stomach. There was a slight red mark. He had lied to his eomma. He didn't fall. He dealt with bullies and from time to time they would throw a punch or two. Today was one of those days.

"Look what we got here. The waste of space fagot." One of the bullies said. "Listen I'm in a really bad mood today so your going to stay quite or else your getting worse."
Before yoongi knew it two other guys had grabbed his arms.

A few punches and kicks later Yoongi laid on the ground feeling boneless. His hole body ached.

"Oh my god." Hoseok screamed in shock when he entered Yoongi's room. "What happened?" Hoseok asked nearly brought to tears form seeing the purple bruises. "Please keep your voice down." Yoongi hushed his brother. "Okay but you need to tell me what happened." "Fine, I got beat up today." "Was it Minhyun?" Yoongi slightly nodded. "He is dead meat." Hoseok growled as he was about to storm out of the room. "Don't. Please just don't. He was just in a bad mood today." Yoongi begged grabbing Hoseoks arm and slightly winced at the slight pain in his arm. "Fine I won't do anything. But we got to attend to those wounds."  Hoseok sighed. Yoongi was pretty selfless he would put others before him even if he would suffer in the end. "Thank you."

As soon as Hoseok was sure Yoongi was sleeping he crawled out of bed and put a cushion in his place.

"Appa?" Hoseok said nocking on his fathers home studio door. "Yeah Sunshine." "I have to tell you something but we need to take care of this without hyung knowing." Namjoon looked up. He was willing to listend but he didn't like the idea of Yoongi not knowing. "Yoongi is being bullied and got beat up today. He doesn't want me to do anything." "Do you know his bullies?" Namjoon asked him. "Yeah Minhyun and a few of his friends." "Okay leave this to me." "What are you going to do appa?" "Scare them. I'm going to file a lawsuit for verbal and physical abuse. They either leave Yoongi alone or I will bring this in front of the jury." "isn't that a bit extra?" Hoseok asked. "It's one of the only legal ways I can keep under the radar from social media and Yoongi. I could also go and beat the guy up but that would ruin my career and wouldn't stop anything." "Fair point."

A few days went by and Yoongi didn't hear anything of his bullies. It actually looked like they were avoiding him. He didn't question it and was just grateful for the peace. Even if it would be over soon and new bullies would show up.