Alex

This is what I imagined Alex would kind of look like but then a 13/14 year version.

Alex is a girl who kept all her emotions locked inside besides anger, because of her short tempers. It was easier that way for her. She has seen too many people break because they were their hearts on their sleeve. So when it came to Taehyung she had a hard time understandings her feelings because she never learned to deal with them.

Sometimes she would get lost in his eyes the same way as she did with Nick or she would feel butterflies when he was close. But that didn't stop her feelings for Nick. She was starting to become scared. She didn't want to hurt Nick and she didn't know what she felt. Was it even possible to love two people at once?

"Hi, Tae." Alex greeted. "Where is Nick. I haven't seen him all day." Taehyung asked as he noticed that the tall boy wasn't there. "He's sick. He caught the flu and a slight fever." Alex explained as they sat down. "Ready to start your lessons?" Taehyung nodded. Today was one of the last days of school. It was basically a free for all the whole week. So they decided to teach Taehyung sign language at school instead of going out of their way to meet up after school.

It wasn't Taehyungs first lesson. He already knew how to sign basic things. Alex was now in the middle of teaching him the alphabet but she had gotten lost as Taehyung tried the few first letters.

"A...B.... C .... D ..... E ....F. Alex am I doing this right?" Taehyung asked making her snap back to reality. She noticed how close the boy had gotten to her and felt her face getting warm. She silently thanked whichever god was out there that she couldn't blush, at least not noticeably. "D-do it again?" She stuttered feeling her heart skip the beat. "Now hold it like this." She said reaching over to correct his hand.

Before she moved away she made the mistake of looking at his face finding it a lot closer than before. Taehyungs face painted a slight rose on his cheeks noticing the same thing. "Uhm. Let's just move on." Alex quickly said moving away from him and putting some more distance between them. Taehyung nodded not noticing that Alex was also extremely flustered.

"Jimin hyung. I think that I have a crush on both of my friends who are in a relationship." Taehyung said after slamming the door of their room in a distressed manner. "What?" Jimin asked taking out his earbuds. "Nothing." Taehyung said shrugging it off suddenly too scared of what his brother would think.