Heat stroke

I get why Namjoon loves walking in parks ^ this park in Ilsan is beautiful.

Summer vacation. It was finally here for everyone. And they were enjoying it to the full extent. Today they were going to visit Namjoons parents in Ilsan.

"Eomma, it's really hot. Can the air conditioning go on?" Jungkook asks. He had been feeling extremely hot for the past hour. It was only natural. It had been extremely hot that day and they were in a closed car.

"Sorry, Bun. But the cooler is broken." Jin says from behind the wheel. "What are you whining over. You aren't even sweating." Hoseok sneers. He had been in a bad mood because of the heat. He was fully drenched in sweat and they still had another 4 hours before they got to their destination.

"Chill Hoseok." Yoongi said, handing both boys a water bottle. "Thanks, hyung." Jungkook said before eagerly chucking the entire bottle.

When they were nearly there Jungkook felt a little dizzy but he just shrugged it off. He let his head lull onto Taehyung's shoulder. "Kookie can you please not do that? You are really hot." Taehyung asked softly, earning a hum from the youngest. Jungkook didn't want to make his brother uncomfortable so he just sat straight up again.

"We're here." Jin announces as he parked the car. He's instantly met with tired cheers. They had been cramped into a small van with no air conditioner for way too long.

As everyone stepped out of the van Jungkook felt his dizziness get worse as he stumbled into Taehyung's side. "Kook are you okay?" The elder asked, getting his answer when Jungkook mumbled a small 'don't feel so good' before vomiting.

As soon as they heard the disgusting sound of vomiting everyone's attention was on Jungkook. Who had nearly collapsed into his own puke. Lucky for him Taehyung had a hold of him. "Eomma, he's really hot. Like hotter than he should be." Taehyung commented with worry clear on his face. "Come on. We need to get him inside quickly so he can cool off." Jin said. Namjoon rushed over to their youngest son and carried him to his mother's house.

"Hi ma, sorry no time to explain but this is an emergency." Namjoon said, rushing past his mom straight to the bathroom. Grandma Kim just looked at the others worried. "What happened?" She asked the children since Jin was already rushing to the kitchen. The other just shrugged. "I don't know granny but he stumbled into me before vomiting and collapsed. He was also abnormally hot." Taehyung explained the worry dripping from his voice.

"I have the ice." Jin said coming into the bathroom. Namjoon had placed the boy into the bathtub and instantly filled it with cold water while getting the boy's clothes off. "Okay, do it into the water and keep stirring it." Namjoon instructed before calling an ambulance.

"C-cold." Jungkook softly stuttered as he opened his eyes slowly. He was really confused. Weren't they just in the car? He was feeling really hot. Why is he now so cold? He looked around while regaining consciousness. "Hey Bun can you hear me." He heard his eomma's voice. Jungkook shifted a bit uncomfortable by the cold before realizing he was in a bathtub with ice water. "Don't sweetie. Just a little while more. It will be good for you." Jin said holding a trashing Jungkook down. Jungkook was too tired to fight back and let his head lull back, fainting again. Jin quickly held his head above water as he nearly drowned himself.

The next time Jungkook woke up he found himself in a white room. There was an unfamiliar man checking on him. "You're awake. Don't worry your parents are just outside. I'm nearly done with checking your vitals." Jungkook just nodded too tired to really understand what exactly was going on.

"Bun. Thank god you're awake. We were so worried." Jin says, hugging the boy as tears pricked behind his eyes. "What happened?" Jungkook slightly slurs. "You got a heat stroke." Namjoon answers. "But your okay now." Namjoon said, going with his cold hand through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook relaxed against the touch and closed his eyes. "M'tirred." He slurs slightly barely awake. "Sleep Bun." Namjoon says right before Jungkook lets sleep take him.