Hiseok/Howan

I realized a while back that no one knows what Hiwan looks like so here is some fluff.

Hiwan and Hoseok were peacefully watching a movie at Hiwan's fathers house. After the divorce Hoseok and Yoongi helped get Hiwan over it and accept the situation. She had some peace with it now even if she didn't like the situation. She knew it was for the better.

"I'm going out honey. I will be back in a hour or two." Hiwan's father yelled.

"Sure thing appa." Hiwan yelled back before laying her head on Hoseoks shoulder. They both enjoyed these moments where they were just at peace.

Hoseok had lost interest in the movie and had decided that his girlfriend was way better to watch. He studied her face face like it was sculpted by the gods. From her short black hair to her pink plump lips. He admired every part.

"Seokie, your staring." She whispered. "I know. I just can't help it." "How come, I'm an ugly duckling." Hiwan said covering her face. "But ugly duckling grow into beautiful swans." He smiled kissing her hands. "I love everything about you. Not just how you look. Although can say it's a nice extra." He chuckled removing her hands from her face. "I love how smart you are." He said kissing her forehead. "I love how you take care of the people you love." He said kissing her nose. "I love how your pretty blue eyes twinkle when you take a photo." He said before kissing her right cheek. "I love how you look at the world with such wonder." Kissing her left cheek. "I love how you can see beauty in everything even if you know how bad this world is." He told her before finally locking their lips together.

Both only thought of pulling away once they ran out of air. As soon as they pulled away Hiwan hid her face in Hoseok chest. "How cute your blushing. Come on Noona show me your pretty face." "No." Hiwan answered but her voice was muffled by the fabric of Hoseok hoodie. "Now my face is red and it's your fault." She whined.

Then a evil idea popped up in Hoseoks head. He started tickling Hiwan's side making her burst with laughter. "Stop. Stop I'm ticklish!" She yelled true her laughter. "Oh really I didn't notice." Hoseok teased after finally stopping. "Your evil." She pouted. "Don't lie you love me" "I can't lie to you, can I?" "Nope." Hoseok smiled brightly. "I'm still mad tough. But you can make it up to me." She said pointing at her lips. "Oh I see." Hoseok said locking their lips together again. Their kiss was warm and full of love. No lust needed.

That how they went on on giving each other kisses and compliments with the movie long forgotten in the background.