Play with me

Today was a day Jungkook felt more feminine. And she really wanted to play with someone. She felt a bit lonely today.

"Taetae oppa? Can we play?" She asked peeking into her older brother's room. "Sorry princess but I need to finish my homework and this project." Taehyung said, pointing at the mess of papers around his laptop. "When I'm done we can play but I don't think that's anytime soon. Sorry Bun." "It's okay oppa. I can find someone else to play with. You just focus on your homework." Jungkook waves off.

So now she was on a mission. How hard was it to find someone to play with? She still had three older brothers left and two parents who were willing to do anything for her.
"Jiminie oppa? Seokie Oppa?" Jungkook asked entering the living room. "Can you play with me?" She asked as she fumbled with her sweater paws. "Sorry Bun but I'm helping Jiminie with his backflips." Hoseok answered. "Can I help too?" She asked excitedly. "I'm sorry Bun but it's not really smart. If you don't know what you are doing you can damage Jiminies back." Jungkook nodded in understanding. She was a bit annoyed though. She knew how to do backflips. So just because she did a backflip out of the room hoping they saw it.

Jungkook quickly noticed that her parents weren't home so she went on to the last one of her brothers. "Yoongi oppa?" She asked knocking on the door before opening it slightly. Her mouth dropped open at what she saw. Her oppa was wearing a soft blue onesie and was sucking on a baby blue pacifier. She let out an edited squeal as she realized what was happening. Her older brother is a little. She had done some research on different sexualities and found something about little space while she was at it. She found it the cutest thing.

"Hi, sweetie how old are you?" She asked coming into the room. Yoongi seemed startled as she dropped his pacifier and seemed like he was only moments away from crying. Jungkook acted quickly and put the pacifier back into the littles mouth. "Don't cry, baby boy. I won't judge you. Your the cutest little boy." "R-really?" Yoongi asked in a slightly higher voice than normal. "Hey, would I lie. Are you accusing me of lying." Jungkook said overdramatic. "Why would Noona lie to you?" "Dun 'now." Yoongi just shrugged giggling at the show put on before him. "'oona play wifh Yoonie?" Yoonie curiously asked. "Of course sweetie."

That's how Jungkook finally found someone to play with. They play dress up and did a tea party with all Yoonies stuffies. Yoonie fell asleep in the middle of the tea party but Jungkook didn't mind. He just let the little sleep assume that it was his nap time.