Park date

"Good morning sweetie." Ethan greeted as he walked into Yoongi's room. "Hi, Thanie." Yoongi smiled, showing his gums. "You look so cute." Ethan complimented the little. Yoongi had a purple shirt on with overalls. "Thank 'ou." Yoongi blushed. "Are you ready to go." Yoongi nodded as excitement raced through his body..

"Bye bye daddy, mommy." Yoongi said hugging the two. Yoongi's actual parents weren't home at the time so Yoongi could just walk out while in little space.

They soon arrived at the park by walking because Ethan didn't think it was safe to take Yoongi on a motor ride in little space when he was already scared of it in big space. There weren't many people in the park. Some were jogging others were just walking around.

Ethan took Yoongi to a place we're there were a bit more trees hiding a small playground. This place was pretty much empty since a new playground opened elsewhere.

When they arrived there were already working people there. One was Minseok who was sitting on a bench and the other one was going down a slide. She had baby blue clothes on, a big blue bow in her hair, and a blue glittery paci that made Yoongi stars in awe.

"Hi, noona." Ethan greeted the girl. "Hi, guys." Minseok said, asking them. "Yoonie do you want to say hello?" Ethan asked the boy who was hiding behind him. Yoonie went to stand on his toes so he could peek over Ethan's shoulder and mumbled a small 'Hi.' Before going back into hiding.

"Mina. Come here." Minseok called out to the girl who was playing.

"Yes, mommy." She said as she stood next to her mommy. "This is Yoonie. He's here to play but he's a bit shy." Mina gasped. She is a huge extrovert so she couldn't understand how someone could be shy in this situation. "I'm Mina. Wanna play Yoonie." Yoonie came slowly from his hiding place. Mina had her hand out and was patiently waiting. Yoonie looked up at Ethan. Ethan just nodded. Yoonie took Mina's hand and made their way to the swing set.

"You're pretty good for a beginner." Minseok compliment. "Thanks. Finding out he was one was a surprise but he couldn't be cuter." "You're a big softy." Minseok chuckled. "And you're a sucker for cute things." Ethan shot back. "Where is the lie tough?"

"What's is your favorite ice cream?" Mina asked as they swung back and forward. "Stawbewwy." Mina giggled at the boy's cute lisp. "Mine is lemon sorbet." "Lewon is yummy too." "I'm bored. Wanna play tag?" Yoongi nodded. He never got to play tag with someone while in little space. "Your it!" Mina yells jumping off the swing. Yoongi slightly gasped before running after her.

After a while of running both littles are hungry. "Mommy, can we go eat?" Mina asks. "Thanie, I'm hunwy." Yoongi shyly says tugging at Ethan's shirt. "How about we go to the little café." Minseok suggests.

"Yoongi you're making a mess of your face." Ethan chuckles as he snaps a picture sending it to Hoseok and Hiwan before cleaning Yoongi's face. Yoongi pouted a bit when his face got cleaned making him look even more adorable. They were at a small little space-themed cafe. Where Ethan had gotten Yoongi a fruit salad since the boy loved sweet things but rather not have him running around on a sugar rush. He had seen that a few while he was in big space.

Yoongi looked over to Mina. Her mommy was feeding her. He felt a slight pang of jealousy. He wanted that two. He looked sadly at his fruit salad. Ethan saw what happened and took action. "Sugar do you want me to feed you?" Yoongi timidly nodded. Ethan knew that Yoongi wouldn't ask for things unless he was sure of himself. Which sadly didn't occur much even in big space. Ethan loved the small smile that played on Yoongi's face while he fed him. It made his heart swell with fondness.

After their lunch break, the two caregivers decided it would be a good idea to head home. The littles we're already a bit tired and they didn't want them to be grumpy because they skipped their nap.

Yoongi yawned and nuzzled his head into Ethan's neck. Ethan was carrying him on his back since he was getting too sleepy. "Papa, m' sweepy." Yoongi mumbled, making Ethan freeze. Did he really just call him papa? "We're nearly their sugar." Ethan answered by walking to his house which was only a block away.

Ethan was glad that his parents weren't home so he wouldn't have to explain his situation. He just walked upstairs to his room and tucked a half asleep Yoongi into his bed. "Papa sleep wifh me." Yoongi muttered weakly, grabbing Ethan's shirt. "Okay sweetie." Ethan answered before laying next to his baby.

Who or what do you want to see next. Comment their name and or scenario here.