Sick pt2

Yoongi found himself stumbling down the stairs after he woke up. His head was a fuzzy and he didn't really remember how he got their or where he was going. Heck, he didn't even know where he was. He let his body slide down a wall so he could rest for a bit. He felt extremely hot and the coldness of the wall was doing wonders.

"Yoongi?" He heard a voice. He opened his eyes he didn't even resister closing in the first place and looked up a blurry figure.

"Oh Sugar. You got it really bad." Namjoon said to himself as he saw Yoongi sitting on the stairs. His mouth was slightly parted as he admitted soft pants and he was paler then normal expect fro the red flush he wore. "Yoongi?" He called out. Yoongi barley responded. He seemed way  too out of it to completely know what was going on. "Let's get you back to bed." Namjoon said crouching down to pick him up.

After Yoongi was back in the warmed of his bed Namjoon checked his temperature. It was still extreme high and didn't seem to go down like the others.

Yoongi kept drifting between being awake and asleep. He kept waking up to fever dreams. As he kept turning in his bed he suddenly realized that his eomma was next to him and clung to him like it was his life line.

Jin woke up to a whimpering Yoongi clinging to him. "How do you feel baby?" Jin asked getting Yoongi's attention. Yoongi looked up teary eyed. He felt incredibly hot but also cold, he was drenched in cold sweat and his stomach kept turning uncomfortably. "Oh baby." Jin cooed at him. "Let's get you something light to eat so you can take medicine." Jin said helping him out of bed.

"Why are you too out of bed?" Namjoon asked shocked. He had been working himself up as he ran back and forward between the sick people he cared for. "Baby take a breath. I feel better. I'm just getting Yoongi something to eat so he can take medicine." Namjoon took a breath just like Jin said and followed them down stairs so he could get some food for Jungkook.

"Eomma, Appa. I made soup for you all and Hiwan noona helped me." Taehyung cheered as he saw his parents come down with a very sick looking Yoongi. "Thank you Tae. You don't know how much this helps." Jin said hugging his little boy.

On the couch Hoseok and Hiwan were cuddling. But as they talked Hiwan noticed how Hoseok kept spacing out. "Seokie? Are you okay." She asked getting his attention. Hoseok looked at her with tired hooded eyes. She rested her hand on his forehead and frowned. "Baby your getting a fever." Hoseok stayed quiet and let his head rest against Hiwans. "Seokie, you need to eat something so I can give you medicine. After you can sleep." Hiwan said getting of the couch. Hoseok followed but with much less energy than earlier.

After everyone took their medicine they took a nap. Namjoon also crashed as soon as he saw the options do so.

When he opens his eyes again everyone was eating dinner. They all looked a lot better than this morning.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Namjoon asked as he rub the sleep out of his eyes. "You seemed exhausted. I didn't want you to wake up tired. Besides thanks to you we all feel a lot better." Jin said pecking him on his nose.

I'm making the ten final chapters starting to count form "Hawaii" (it will be posted when I'm done with it) I have 6 others planned which means their are 3 other spots open. If you have a suggestion or request for them please comment or PM me.

Also I finally made a insta fan account for BTS. It's @clumsy_joon. It has the most derp photo of Namjoon as the profile pic. I might put up sneak peaks or polls doe stories.

 I might put up sneak peaks or polls doe stories