The talk

Edited

"Hoseok we need to talk." Namjoon called his son. "Come too eomma and my room."

As soon as Hoseok entered the room he could feel the tension between them. "Eomma, Appa? Am I in trouble?" He asked not knowing why they were so tense. "No. You're not in trouble." Jin quick cleared up. "We just need a serious talk. Come sit next to me and your appa." Hoseok did exactly that. He was nervous for what they were about too say.

"So we noticed that your into girls and we need to talk about your sexually and what comes with that." Namjoon began. "We understand that you like a different gender but you need to know somethings. Girls are different from guys. Like for example how their body is build. They are fragile and need to be handled with care. That doesn't mean that they can't handle themselfs or toughen up when they need or feel like it. Woman are pretty strong." Jin went further. "Women also have a other biology than us. Their reproductive system differs very much from ours. I'm sure you learned this in class. But with that reproductive system also comes risks with intercours." You could see how hard it was for them both to explain this all to Hoseok. They were so glad that Yoongi was gay so they wouldn't have to do this without experience with the gender they were talking about.

"Do you get it?" Namjoon asked after about a half hour of awkwardly trying to explain things. "Yeah, I get that you think I'm straight. Yeah, I'm interested in girls but also in guys. Wait, didn't I tell you?" Hoseok said not knowing if he had told them. "No, you only ever had it over girls." Jin told him. "Guess I only told Yoongi hyung. Well thanks for the information I have some homework to finish." Hoseok said trying to escape the awkward situation as fast as possible.

"Hyung, I just had the most uncomfortable talk with our parents." Hoseok said bursting into Yoongi's room.