Sick (of it)

"What do you mean you already went home." Taehyung asked through his phone. This was the 10th time he tried to do something with his friends and Jimin but they seemed to forget or find another excuse. Now Taehyung was standing in front of the shopping center in the rain.

"Sorry, Taetae I forgot I had other plans today, maybe next time." Taemin said. Taehyung could clearly hear Jimin's voice in the background.

"Yeah, maybe next time." Taehyung sighed while hanging up. Taehyung started to slump home. He was already soaking wet and physically as mentally tired.

"Hi, Tae, why are you soaking wet?" Yoongi asked. "I was waiting for some friends and Jimin in front of the shopping center when it began raining. Apparently all of them have better things to do." Taehyung muttered feeling his eyes start to droop. "Easy there." Hoseok said, catching a stumbling Taehyung. "Let's warm you up." Taehyung just nodded slowly feeling all of his energy being drained.

When Taehyung woke up he felt really hot and his head hurt. But before he could process it he sprinted to the toilet and emptied his stomach. He felt so bad. He was hot and cold at the same time, his head was pounding, everything hurt and the nasty smell of his diner didn't help the situation. Tears started to run down his face as his throat burned.

"Oh, my poor baby." His eomma's voice softly rang through the room as she rubbed his back. 

"You're going to be okay, just let it all out." Jin said as Taehyung dry heaved.
Taehyung had no energy left in his body and he could feel his continuous slipping. He was grateful for his eomma being with him or else he would have face planted into the toilet blow when he passed out.

"Joonie, his fever isn't going down." Jin said, concerned, to his husband. "I gave him an ice bath and kept a cold towel on his head, I even gave him medicine. It just won't help. He's also been pretty delirious and been having fever dreams. I think we need to call a doctor." Namjoon peck his distressed husbands lips. "Don't worry I will go call the doctor, you just stay with him." "Okay." Jin said in a small voice.

"Eomma, it's so hot." Taehyung whined weakly trying to get the blanket off him. "It's okay baby, let's get you in the bath." Jin said lifting his child up. Taehyung just rested his head on his mom's shoulder. His skin was burning hot and everything was hazy and moved slowly like it was covered in a thick syrup.

Suddenly his surroundings went from hot to cold. He was just put into a cold bathtub but he had no energy to struggle. "It's going to be over soon sweetie. If you want we can drain the bath later and let you lay on the cool surface." Jin suggested. All Taehyung did was whine.

"Minnie." Taehyung suddenly said, reminding his parents that when one of the twins got sick the other would too. Maybe not in the same way or as worse but it happened. Like the time Jimin had the flu Taehyung ended up with a cold or when Taehyung got food poisoning Jimin got a slight fever.
Just as they remembered their phone went. "Hello with the Kim family." Namjoon answered.

"Hello, mister Kim, could you pick up your son, Kim Jimin, up from school he just collapsed due to dizziness and he has a slight temperature. He's in the nurse's office right now." The woman on the other side said.

"I'm coming. I will be there in a few minutes." Namjoon said before hanging up.
"Jimin got unwell at school. I'm going to pick him up." Namjoon said before kissing his wife's forehead.

"Don't want Minnie." Taehyung mumbled after the door closed. He was having one of his fever dreams but Jin couldn't help but worry. 'What happened between you two?' He taught.

After the doctor visited Taehyung went on antibiotics. His high fever had dropped making him more alert to things around him even if he was still sick.

"Finally you're awake." Jimin's voice made Taehyung fully wake up. "This is your fault. I could have been with my friends right now but you just had to get sick. And because your my brother doesn't mean you can keep following me and my friends around." Jimin sounded angry. He has never seen this side of Jimin before. He must be really fed up with him. But little did he know Taehyung was that too. "Oh, I'm sorry. Now you can't go make out with your boyfriend while you leave me waiting in the rain. How inconsiderate of me. How about when I recover and we do this again you be the one on the telephone and not in the background." Taehyung was always forgiving for how people seem to push him around or away but now he had enough. He was sick of it. No one ever knew that Taehyung could be this petty. Jimin was speechless so he just left the room boiling in anger.

"Tae, what happened between you and Minnie?" Namjoon asked when he checked Taehyung's temperature just to be sure. "I told him the truth. I'm sick of how people treat me and push me away." Taehyung sassed. "Okay, I know I'm not enough in this house to know about everything that happens in here but what happened that you're both so angry?" "Let's see, apparently Jimin and my friends are only Jimin's friends and don't want me around. I got sick after standing in the rain and cold because everyone had better things to do instead of hanging out with me. I have to share everything with Jimin like our birthdays, the first time we got our hair dyed, this room and I could go on forever. But all Jimin seems to do is push me away." Taehyung told his appa. "Okay, I can't do anything about the room or your birthday but I can talk to Jimin, and I think it's best you separate yourself from him at school. Seek your own friends. There are some theater kids at your school right? Try talking to them. But for now sleep and get better." Namjoon said. Definitely an IQ of 148 but he sometimes acts like a person with -10.