IED

One more thing this is about seventeen/ Soonhoon. Jeoghan and S.coups aren't in this because their Jun's parents ( Probably more of the seventeen squad will be their children).

enjoy

"Vernon you really need to stop." Seungkwam said concerned for the boy. "Why? I'm just teasing him." Vernon said not getting why his boyfriend was so concerned. "I know that I can be a bit of a drama queen but you really need to stop before Jihoon hyung gets angry." "It's not like he's going to murder me babe." Vernon said, rolling his eyes. "You weren't there that day. Vernon, I'm actually afraid that might happen. It's already bad that his anger can flare up without warning but it's worse if you lock it out." Seungkwam said tears brimming his eyes. "What happened that day?" Vernon asked, wanting to know why his boyfriend was making such a big deal out of him teasing Jihoon.

"Hoonie!" Soonyoung cheerfully greeted Jihoon as he put his arm around the smaller. Jihoon just huffed and freed himself from his boyfriend's hold. "Is there something wrong?" Soonyoung asked with a small frown on his face. "I'm fine." Jihoon said it a bit aggressive.

"Hi, guys." The others from their squad came into vision. Jihoon just rolled his eyes. He was just irritated by everything around him. "What are you writing?" Seungkwam asked as Mingyu took the notebook right out of Jihoons hands. "It's none of your business. Give it back." Jihoon said anger flaring up. He tried his best to bite it back. "Take it back." Mingyu said, holding it into the air. "Hoonie, need help?" Soonyoung asked calmly. "No, I can do it myself." Jihoon snarled back before jumping to get the notebook. Mingyu jumped at the same time making the notebook out of the smaller reach. "I think you're too small." Wonwoo teased. Jihoon had it with them. He kicked Mingyu his shin, making him drop the notebook. Soonyoung grabbed Jihoon by his shoulder because he looked like he was about to jump Mingyu "Hoonie please calm down." "Let me go, he deserves this." Jihoon yelled, struggling against his boyfriend's hold.

After that everything spiraled down. Jihoon and Soonyoung started to fight. Which was more Jihoon yelling and Soonyoung trying to calm him down. Before he knew it Soonyoung found himself gasping for air as he now laid on the ground with Jihoons hands around his neck.

"Let me go you stupid fucker. I'm not done with him. When I'm done your next." Jihoon yelled as he got pried away from Soonyoung. Then within all the trashing Jihoon suddenly stopped. The realization suddenly hit him. He had tried to choke his boyfriend. A small sob escaped his mouth as he watched two of his friends check on Soonyoung. "I'm sorry. I don't know what hit me. I'm so sorry." Jihoon had started to full-on sob. No one was more scared of what happened than Jihoon himself.

Dino had let the small boy go who was now sobbing on the ground unable to look away Soonyoung. "Hoonie? Soonyoung asked coming closer but Jihoon flinched away. "Please stay away. I don't want to hurt you." The others tried confronting him but it only led to him running away.

Over the next few days, Jihoon refused to leave his room till he was certain everyone was asleep. He would only eat something at night and deprived himself of any human interaction. Everyone was worried about him. Soonyoung would come every day after school to try and coax Jihoon out of his room and the others blew up his phone with messages and missed calls.

Eventually, Soonyoung managed to get Jihoon out of his room. "I'm so sorry Soonie." Jihoon had said before letting himself be hugged. He was still scared of hurting someone but right now he was too drained to care so he just let himself absorb the warmth that made him feel safe. "It's okay Hoonie. Have you eaten?" Soonyoung asked, seeing that the younger looked a lot smaller. Jihoon just shook his head. "Let's get you something." Soonyoung said, picking Jihoon up. "Everyone is worried about you. I'm glad you finally came out of your room."

"Is that why Soonyoung had hand marks on his neck?" Seungkwam nodded. "Jihoonie hyung is a lot stronger when he's angry. "I'm sorry for making you worry. I will try to stop but it's kind of a bad habit." Vernon said, whipping a stray tear away from Seungkwams face before kissing him.