Extra Chapter •Princess of Goryeo[R]

Eun Rim was feeling extremely energetic this morning and unlike everyday,she decided to wake up early and make breakfast for everyone.

General Park and auntie Min had gone for a pilgrimage and so it was only Eun Rim, Chanyeol and Sana at home. Eun Rim didn't have to worry about not making enough food.

She took a quick bath and wore a blue hanbok. She tied her hair in a bun and dabbed her face with a little bit of powder,while humming a tune to herself. She looked at Chanyeol sleeping on the bed ,so calm and serene that she could hardly believe he was finally here. His hands and feet were scrawled across the bed and his mouth hung open a little, making him look extremely cute.
Eun Rim then looked over at her  Sana,who had just turned five, sleeping soundly next to her father. Her hands tightly secured around her body pillow and her feet on Chanyeol's chest.
They both looked so beautiful while sleeping like this,not caring about the world.

Not wanting to wake any of them up, Eun Rim walked to the kitchen and prepared breakfast.
Around twenty minutes must have passed when she heard footsteps behind her and she immediately felt two strong arms wrapped around her waist.

"Good morning, princess"his hot breath sent chills down Eun Rim's spine. She grinned.
"Good morning,yeol. "She replied."did you sleep well?"

"Yes,I did. "he replied,his lips now on her neck.

She was embarrassed for a split second but she remembered the longing she had felt while he was gone. She remembered the emptiness in her life and the coldness everywhere. She remembered her nights,which were filled with sadness and loneliness. And she was happy it was over. She was happy that those horrible days were over.

Eun Rim turned around and wrapped her arms around him, smiling widely.
"Do you think we could maybe hit it off while our Sana is sleeping?" She asked.
Chanyeol's eyes widened with surprise and excitement.
"You want to?"he asked.
"Maybe."she replied,shyly.

[A/n: y'all really thought I was gonna end this story without a hot,steamy sex scene. Anyway read the following part at your own risk. Mature content ahead]

Chanyeol didn't need to be told twice. He immediately attacked her face with his lips and pulled her close to him as their tongues danced to the rhythm of their breaths and sighs.

"Mhmm" she moaned into the kiss as Chanyeol's tongue took dominance and explored her mouth wildly. His hot saliva dripped from the corner of his mouth but none of them cared about it.

"You wanna do it here?" He broke the kiss for a split second and asked.
Eun Rim nodded, impatient.
Chanyeol picked her up and put her down on the floor, climbing on top of her. He liked dominating her when it came to love making. He loved having her at his Mercy.

"We don't have enough time to remove all clothes. I am going to make love to you with the clothes on"he whispered. He kissed her mouth then slowly traveled down to her chest.
His hands were kneading at her breast and were playing with her sensitive nipples. Eun Rim tried to hold back a loud moan but failed miserably.
"I want you inside me , Chanyeol"she whimpered. Chanyeol chuckled.

"Okay, princess. Anything you want. "He whispered back.
He got up and spread her legs then lifted her dress up. He pulled her panties down and soon her pink ,wet womanhood was exposed to him.
Eun Rim was growing needy with every passing minute. She bucked her hips and brought her hands to touch her pink flesh,out of pure need for pleasure.
"Let me see how you do it. Let me see how you make yourself feel good"Chanyeol said. He quickly undid his pants and stood up,his erect member now exposed. The length and thickness of his member brought water to Eun Rim's mouth. She wanted it inside her so bad so she slowly caressed herself and occasionally put inside her finger, hoping it could substitute for Chanyeol's length inside her.