Chapter 36[R]

Eun Rim's POV

My feet seemed to have Frozen on spot as soon I saw myself in the bridal attire . Pink cheeks,hair tied in a bun ,red hanbok and an extremely heavy head gear,the person staring back at me from the mirror wasn't me.
"You look really good,Eun Rim" Seung  Wan said and rubbed my back. I smiled back at her,still being unable to accept my sudden makeover.

"I can't believe you're getting married, though, Eun Rim. But I don't blame you , Chanyeol is really gorgeous to resist."Joo hyun said and I laughed. She's trying to make the situation feel less gloomy but I don't think she succeeded.
My father died yesterday , there was a war in Silla and here I was today, getting married. I wanted to get married, obviously, but I wished it was under other circumstances,under better circumstances.

"Eun Rim? Let's go now" Kyungsoo said , holding my hand and helping me stand up.
We made our way to the main palace and I see thousands of people there, general public as well the royal relatives. But that wasn't my center of attention.

As soon I enter the wedding hall,my eyes started looking for Chanyeol. The man I loved and was about to marry.
I felt my heart beat fast as soon as I  spotted him, talking to King Joo Hyuk, smiling and happy. I wished from the bottom of my heart that his happiness was true and not fake.

I approach him with shaking footsteps .
"Greetings,your majesty. Greetings, Prince Chanyeol" I bowed to them and smiled.
"Eun...You look beautiful" I hear King Joo hyuk said as he patted Chanyeol's back.
"Thank you"I replied back.
I turned my head towards Chanyeol and observed him,from head to toe.
He looked perfect,with the long gown,head gear and his sword with him,he seemed nothing less than a Gorgeous Prince. And then I  remembered that he was converted into a prince today and I couldn't,for once, believe that whatever was happening was real.

"Princess Eun Rim, Prince Chanyeol! The ceremony is about to start, come on" Prince Kyungsoo said . Chanyeol and I looked at each other, intensely and worrisome.

This was it. There was no turning back now.

***********

"Can I come in Eun Rim?"Chanyeol asked from outside my room as Seung Wan and Joo Hyun get me ready for our first night together. I sat on the bed,as my friends decorated bed and  the floor with rose petals and lit candles everywhere.

"Oh! Yes,Prince Chanyeol. We'll be out in a moment" Joo Hyun hurriedly sprinkles the rose petals and Seung Wan gave me a light hug.

"Congratulations,Eun Rim" she said to me and then the both of them left, leaving me completely alone with Chanyeol.

(A/n: mature scends ahead. Read at your own risk)
He entered the room looking happy and smiled at me as I started feeling butterflies in my stomach. He sat at the edge of the bed ,shy and for once,none of us spoke first.
His fingers shook as he reached for my hand and put his fingers in between mine.
His hands were extremely big as  compared to mine and they were enough to cool my icy cold hands.

I sighed , pulling him closer and sat on his lap,our foreheads touching.
"I love you" he said and I knew,I knew that I had made the right decision. I knew there maybe times when we fought or didn't want to face each other,or even weren't able to see each other for days because of some circumstances but I was sure that we'd always end up like this ,being each other's safehouse,being a comfort for the other and stabilizing the other.

I kissed him and he was quick to respond to my kisses. I nibbled at his lower lip and he kissed me back even harder ,more tongue and more passion. I could feel myself becoming needy.

His hands travelled to my chest , cupping my breast and kneading them sexily. I kissed him as our tongues clashing and I felt my underwear get soaked with my juices. I was growing impatient too. 

The heat in between us increased and soon we get undressed,me lying on top of him as he kissed my whole body. I felt safe with him,I felt whole with him. I never believed in soulmates but now I do. He is mine and I am his. And that is how it will be for the rest of our lives .

What happened after that was something so sacred and so intimate,it was difficult to put into words.
There was passion ,there was lust ,there was him and there was me ,and I  wished for it to last forever as his lenght made me feel like I  was in seventh heaven and made me scream and pant and whimper.
I felt him release soon after my orgasm and I took every drop of it inside me ,as he continued pounding into me even after release.

"Turn around. " He commanded and I obeyed, realizing that doing it once wasn't going to satisfy the either of us Tonight. We needed more and more and more until we were so drained out that he could barely have the energy to pull out of me.

I held him close to me as he lied down beside me, hugging me.
I loved him. I love him and I will always love him,no matter where we are ,no matter under what circumstances we are,no matter what century we are in. I hoped ,and believed that we will always find our way back to each other.

************************************

Nasty smuts but I hope y'all liked it.

I am also hoping to finish this book before the new year's Eve .

please show some love to my other books as well💕

XOXO