Chapter 4

And soon the day of the wedding arrived and things were going quite smoothly.

The people from Silla were on their way to Goryeo,where ,at the gate, Princess Eun Rim and Prince Kyungsoo were ready to greet the people from their sister's future home.

King Hyungsik and his knights were in the front of the whole travelling troop.
The wedding was supposed to be a long, lengthy process and including all it's celebrations,it was to take almost a week to finish off with it so indeed the people from Silla were to stay for quite a while in Goryeo.

The loud sound of drums and the loud voices of people were unbearable for Eun Rim. Eun Rim liked silence more than anything these days.

Prince Kyungsoo looked at Eun Rim and cringed his nose. He wasn't really fond of the loud sounds either.

The people of Goryeo had gathered around it's main gate,from which the King Of Silla was supposed to enter.
The people seemed happy and very excited and were ready to meet the king with gifts for him.

Royal guards were there, creating a boundary for the people so that they would be at some distance from the King and his disciples.

"The King of Silla has arrived!"one of the guards announced soon enough and Eun Rim's head automatically turned towards the gates.

Six horses were in the front, carrying six handsome Knights on their back.
Eun Rim immediately conclude them to be the king's special knights.
Truth be told,she had never seen such beautiful men in her entire life. These knights have as if walked right out of a fairy tale story she used to read as a child.
All of the Knights were polite and smiled at everyone. Eun Rim noticed that All of them wore the same kind of clothes.

And then she saw the infamous King Hyungsik of Silla,who was without a doubt way more gorgeous than what Eun Rim had been told.To call him handsome,would be an understatement.
He was gorgeous and beautiful.
With white skin, silky looking hair ,sharp nose and pretty eyes,it was difficult for her to believe he was even human .

At once,she approved him as her sister's husband. She felt their match was perfect.yoona too jad fair skin,long and straight hair,slim figure and sharp features .Yoona was no less than a goddess herself.

The whole troop stopped and the Knights and the king got down from their horses,right in front of the main gate.

"I heard that King Hyungsik loves his Knights more than he loves himself"Kyungsoo whispered to Eun Rim.
She smiled."I can see why."she replied, definitely mesmerized by the Knights.

Kyungsoo,being the Prince,went to the guests,smiling .

"Welcome to Goryeo,Your Majesty and his Knights"he bowed , slowly. "I'm Prince Kyungsoo"

King Hyungsik seemed impressed by his cheerful greeting.
The knights seemed impressed too.

"It's a pleasure, having you all over" Kyungsoo added.
She loved how Kyungsoo made people like him so easily.

Then ,Eun Rim was to speak.

"Greetings,your majesty. I'm Princess Eun Rim,the youngest of all the royal siblings."she said.

Chanyeol,who was too preoccupied looking around the kingdom of Goryeo,was now pulled back to the real world.
He looked at the Royal siblings,standing at the main gate to greet the gusests from silla. Prince Kyungsoo was a cute ,white skinned , short little man who had an aura of order and dignity around himself. And princess Eun Rim was a beautiful,slim,tall ,young lady with a sharp voice but kind behavior.

He had to admit,she was pretty. Not the typical type of beautiful but a different, strong kind of beautiful.
He knew princess Eun Rim was also the chief General of Goryeo's Royal army,and Chanyeol couldn't see why not. She seemed perfect for such an important role in the army since she seemed to be extremely hardworking and strong at the first meeting.

He bowed his head towards her.

"I'm King Hyungsik,the king of Silla. We look forward  to a very pleasant time here,in Goryeo"the king spoke.

"We won't leave any stone unturned to make your stay here as comfortable as possible." Princess Eun Rim replied and Chanyeol realized that she was very smart and witty too. She had a way with words.

"Please introduce us to your Knights,your majesty" Prince Kyungsoo spoke again.

The king gently nodded and looked at the nearest knight,who stood by his left.

"This is the eldest of all Knights, Minseok."he said.
Princess Eun Rim found the Knight a little too cute to be the eldest but oh, nevermind.

Then the king turned to two  extremely handsome Knights, and introduced them as Baekhyun and Taehyung. Princess Eun Rim almost thought they were real brothers since they looked so similar and their names were similar too.

Then the king turned to introduce them to two more Knights: Minho and Sehun.
Sehun was a tall , expressionless, but beautiful man and Minho seemed to be a chirpy,cute and very talkative person,Eun Rim noticed.

And at last,he introduced them to his eighth  Knight, Chanyeol. He was very tall,had a baby face,long straight hair and a deep voice.

"My greetings, people of Silla. I'm Park Chanyeol"he said. His voice was strong but soothing.

Eun Rim noticed a few girls giggling and blushing while Chanyeol talked and she knew he was loved by woman a lot. But then again,she couldn't blame them for liking him. He belonged to the irresistible category of men.

*********************************
Hey readers. Sorry for not updating for so long . Hope you all have been good.

I missed you all a lot 💕

Hope you liked this chapter.

Like. Comment.Share

-3121