Chapter 17

Chanyeol's POV

"Your majesty, please. Take me to the princess."I begged King Hyungsik.
It was the first day we had spent in Goryeo as we arrived for the wedding. I saw princess Eun rim that day and heaven knew she was beautiful... mesmerising....

"Did you really fall for her at the first sight?" He replied, chuckling.
I blushed.

"I don't know. But I do know that I want to spend time with her"I said."please,your majesty"
He nodded.
"If I go to her and take you with me as a guard,will you have enough guts to make conversation with her?"

"Yes"I replied excitedly.

Thanks to King Hyungsik I now had the woman I desired. Never in my life had I ever wanted someone as much as I want Eun Rim and as she gave the bride and groom a present for the wedding,I knew that I was right in choosing her.
Tonight has been very weird and shocking Revelations have been made that were enough to make me feel sick.

Eun Rim came and stood beside me, smiling.
"What are you smiling for ?"she asked me.
I laughed.
"You're smiling too"I pointed out.

She looked away, blushing.

"Can we go to my quarters?" She asked and my heart skipped a beat.

"Why?"I asked.

"Baekhyun interrupted our business today" she said plainly and that's it. That's all I needed to hear.
We silently made our way from the garden towards the princess quarters.

The party of the wedding was going to take place right now so there was no fear of anyone interrupting us.Again.

We entered her room and a split second later,I found myself kissing her lips passionately.
She wrapped her hand around my neck while the other played with my hair. She smelt good;like home.

I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes , mesmerized.
"You're beautiful"I whispered.
She closed her eyes and rested her forehead on mine,sharing the same air as me.
I could no longer imagine myself with anyone but her. She was all I would ever need and want. Princess Eun Rim of Goryeo was all mine.

I kissed her again and this time ,I took her to her bed.
Dropping her on the bed,I moved on top of get and removed my shoes, untied my ponytail and got back to kissing her lips .
I kissed her neck softly while she giggled, playing with my hair.  Our bodies were as if opposite poles of a magnet,no matter what,they always stick together.

After sometime,when we were done kissing and talking and cuddling,she fell asleep and I left her room , silently.

God,when did I fall for her so hard?