Dancing Legends | Week 3

Hey, guys! Welcome back to the blog dedicated to our new favorite survival show and the best thing KBS has ever given. Week 3 has just wrapped up, baby! Let's talk about Dancing Legends.

-

Coming in first place this week with a solid score of 49 was Seulgi and Taeyong! This is their second time finishing at the top spot and it was certainly well deserved with their explosive performance of Taki Taki.

Watching these two week after week has been such a joy. First of all, seeing the friendship between two idols is the best. These two genuinely seem like they have a good time together and enjoy each other's company, which only adds to their chemistry when dancing. They even pulled a prank on their assistant choreographer by pretending Seulgi had sprained her ankle. These two are definitely the couple to beat during this competition.

-

In a close second place with a score of 46 was Kai and Momo with their routine of Girl Like You.

This is their second time following closely in the shadow of Seulgi and Taeyong, and the competitiveness is coming out! I can imagine how frustrating it is for this couple to keep getting so close only to come up just short each week. Kai seems to be more comfortable with them than Momo, which makes sense seeing as they're all under SM. He even turned to them after the judging and told them to watch out! I look forward to seeing what they'll do next week to try and come out on top!

-

And in third this week with a score of 43 was Hoshi and Yuju with Freaky Friday!!

I've said it time and time again: this is my favorite. Couple. On. The. Show!!! I absolutely adore them together to the point where watching them discuss boring things like eight counts has suddenly become interesting to me. After it was announced that he was in third and his younger member Gigi was in fourth (with only 1 point separating them!!), Hoshi turned and stuck his tongue out at her. It was an adorable moment that fans loved.

-

The worst part of every week is losing a couple we've grown so fond of. This week, the duo we had to say our sad goodbyes to, was Shownu and Bomi. Their performance was good, but not good enough this week. There were no tears shed, but there were lots of hugs. The show took us further behind the scenes by showing us a bonfire party the cast had before shooting started. It highlighted Shownu and Bomi, showcasing just how close they'd grown to be with everyone. It was so sweet, and we're so sad that they're gone.

-

Here's a quick recap of the other couples!

Finishing in fourth place was Kino and Jane with their performance of Thrift Shop.

In fifth was Gigi and Jisung with their performance of Tonight Is The Night.

-

The overall rankings so far are as follows:

1st place: Taeyong and Seulgi

2nd place: a tie between Hoshi & Yuju and Kai & Momo

3rd place: a tie between Gigi & Jisung and Kino & Jane

-

Things are heating up and these couples are neck and neck. It's still anyone's game!

Next week is Disney Week and the preview we got looked absolutely adorable. I, for one, cannot wait!

I'll see you all next week! Remember that I'll be live tweeting! @KyungGaSoompi