Pledis Finally Adresses GiHae & JaeSon!

— 181204

After what's felt like months and months of speculation from knetz, PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT has finally issued an official statement on the dating status of it's two youngest female members!

The rumors of Madison (SVT) and Jaemin (NCT) started when Gigi posted a photo on her personal SNS of the two sitting rather cozily with the caption alluding to them being on a date. The rumors of Haechan (NCT) and Gigi (SVT) have been going on for years, though.

Read Pledis' statement below:

— We are here with an announcement regarding the rumors circulating around two of Seventeen's members and their alleged dating status. It is with full honesty that we are saying both rumors (of Madison dating Jaemin, and of Gigi dating Haechan) are false. SVT-LADY have always had a close friendship with NCT, and that is simply all there is to it. Gigi and Haechan have been classmates since elementary school while Madison and Jaemin have known each other since they were trainees. They're simply good friends.

For the sake of full disclosure, we must add this. Gigi was in a romantic relationship with NCT's Renjun for a few months earlier this year but have since broken up. The two are still good friends. We ask that you respect their privacy and their decision. —

Shocking, right?

Because of this bombshell announcement, SM ENTERTAINMENT had to release a statement of their own:

— In regards to a recent allegation and to all it may concern: Renjun and Gigi were romantically involved. We have talked to Renjun and he did confirm that the two broke up near the beginning of the year. SM does not have a dating ban, so no further action will be taken. We thank you for your patience during this time. —

So...I guess that's all there is to it. We wish both SEVENTEEN and NCT all the best with their busy promotion schedules coming up! Hopefully this won't put a strain on any of their current relationships.

[+24, -1] dammit, i really liked gihae. their friendship has always been so cute :(((((

[+29, -0] giGI AND RENJUN????? I never would've guessed

[+12, -10] thank GOD jaeson isn't real. she's way too old for him!!!

[+36, -5] the girls in seventeen have always been super friendly and outgoing with male idols, what made anyone think this was any different??

[+31, -8] am i the only one shook about rengi?????? imagine a world where they were public. wow, we aren't even worthy.

[+22, -4] it's sad that renjun and gigi didn't last very long. i wonder why they broke up?

[+27, -8] madison has a cute noona/dongsaeng relationship with all of nct dream, i knew from the beginning she wouldn't date one of them. it's like dating your little brother!

[+14, -1] ...anyways gichan and moshi remain unbothered

[+10, -3] my delusional ass is still over here shipping chaten, yubell, johnson, and gisung lmao :'')

-

so there's your answer folks! 3/4 are single. pls stop yelling at me about it now haha.

QUESTION...if one of the girls were to be into girls, who do you think it'd be and why?

ANOTHER Q...do you have any svtladyXfemale ship? a lot of you liked lisa+gigi.

like, which one (or 2 or 3 or 4) gives you the gay vibe? which one could you see trying to steal smooches from their female friends and are generally more comfy around girls than guys? like sana from twice hahahaha (no shade, sana is cute af and i love her)

don't forget to vote! i would say comment but only 3 of you ever do so...do what you want lmao.