BREAKING NEWS: The All-Girl Debut

[BREAKING NEWS] Pledis Entertainment has just confirmed via Twitter that the four female members of their mega-group SEVENTEEN are debuting as a sub-unit. Fans across the globe have been asking for the all-girl unit for what feels like years, and now it's finally happening!

In a short yet sweet Twitter video, Bella, ChaCha, Madison and Gi announced the exciting news and expressed their thoughts. Transcriptions below:

Bella: We're so excited to finally tell you the good news! The rumors are all true, we're debuting as an all-girl sub-unit!

Gi: We're so excited for you to hear what we've been working on.

Bella: Oh? What do you mean what we've been working on?

Gi: Don't you remember? What we've been working on secretly for over a year?

Bella: Oh! That thing! Should we tell them?

Gi: I think we should! They deserve it!

Bella: Ah, fine. We have a mini-album coming out, everyone!

All: [cheers]

ChaCha: We all worked hard in writing and producing brand new songs for you to hear, with the help of our good friends Woozi and BUMZU.

Woozi: [in the background] Fighting!

ChaCha: Seriously, we can't wait for you to hear it!

Madison: We really hope you like the first teaser photo and wonder what our concept will be. Unfortunately, that's all we can tell you for now! We'll work hard. See you soon!

All: Thank you and goodbye!

The sub-unit will be called SVT-LADY  (the letters are rumored to be an acronym, each letter standing for something) or Jiolija (a play on the combination of their names, GiOhLeeCha).

We sure are excited to hear the new music from this sure to be iconic sub-unit! We have no doubt it'll be amazing.

Attached below is the exclusive first teaser photo!