Famous Fanboys | 1

✗ Wanna One and Bella ✗

Bella was guest starring on Laundry Day, a talk show based around fashion

Bella was guest starring on Laundry Day, a talk show based around fashion. She happened to be on at the same time as Kang Daniel, a member of Wanna One.

When asked by the hosts if they'd met before, they both answered at the same time.

"No," they both said at the same time, giggling in awkwardness when they locked eyes across the table.

Daniel immediately looked down at his fiddling fingers and his face started heating up.

"Wha—what's wrong?" one of the hosts asked, laughing. "What happened?"

"I'm a big fan of Bella," he said sheepishly. "My members all really like her."

"Your members?" the host teased. "What about you?"

Daniel rubbed the back of his neck, avoiding Bella's gaze like it was the plague. "I, uh...yeah, I like her, too." When everyone started chuckling at his nervousness, he thought he should explain himself. "I really admire her and all of Seventeen. They're so talented, really."

"Well now's your chance! She's sitting right here. Ask her anything!"

"Oh...um..." He looked around the room, trying to think of something good. "I guess I would ask...how are you so pretty?"

Bella started laughing nervously. The hosts and other guests on the show started cracking up. NCT's Doyoung, who was also there, thought this was too good. "She's the visual, so I bet she hears that a lot."

"Thank you," Bella said in her soft, gentle voice, sending Daniel a sweet smile.

When he got back to the Wanna One dorm that night, all of the members were so jealous that he actually got to meet the Lee Bella.

✗ Day6 (& Eric Nam) and ChaCha ✗