When Tom & Jerry Are Soft

pic creds to @svtbfedits on twitter!!!

BELLA & JIHOON

Bella was always her own toughest critic

Bella was always her own toughest critic. She thought that she owed it to her team as a leader to be one of the most upstanding members, so she harshly critiqued everything she did.

As the leader of her unit, Jihoon usually caught the most of this heat.

After a long and an intense day of writing and recording for the new album, Bella was really beating herself up. Everyone else thought she sounded fine, but she wouldn't listen to them. She didn't sound the way she wanted to, and that was enough to ruin her entire mood.

"Noona, calm down," Jihoon said with a heavy sigh, his voice groggy and low.

She turned to look at him through the glass in the recording booth. If looks could kill, Jihoon would be six feet under right now. "Don't tell a woman to calm down," she snapped.

He could only smirk. Honestly, he loved when she got fiery. "What's the problem? You sound great, as always."

"But it's not good enough," she complained, taking off her headphones and rubbing her bare face in her hands. "It doesn't matter if it's not good enough. Ugh, I'm losing my mind!"

"...Do you need a nap?"

Bella looked up at the younger boy, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Huh?"

"Sounds like you need to take an hour or two," he explained. "You have to take care of your mental state, you know? Take a nap."

"No, we have to finish this song—"

"With all due respect, I'm the producer. We can take a break if I say we can." Bella couldn't fight the smile creeping up on her face. "I'll just text Vernon and tell him to come in later and we can just chill in here for a while. I'll have Wonwoo bring us coffee when you wake up."

She walked out of the booth and towards the couch. He always knew what to say. She crawled onto the sofa, stretching her legs out over the edge of it. "You, too."

"What?"

"You've been working hard, too. Come sleep with me."

"No, it's okay, I—"

"With all due respect," she started, stealing his words from just moments ago. "I'm the leader and the leader is asking you to take a nap with her."