Wonwoo x Bella x Vernon | There For You

"Last year took a toll on me but I made it with you next to me

"Last year took a toll on me but I made it with you next to me. Around the world and back again, I hope you're waiting at the end. But I can't do this alone, sometimes I just need a light. If I call you on the phone, need you on the other side."

During the time period when Wonwoo was absent from promotions due to health problems, Bella's leadership skills were really put to the test.

She worried about everyone all the time, even if they were all together. Let alone having to leave one member behind on his own day in and day out.

She was also very soft-hearted and emotional, so she spent a lot more time than she'd like to admit crying alone. She was the leader after all, she didn't want the other members to see her so vulnerable. She had to be the strong one.

It made Bella's heart hurt every second that went by without knowing exactly how Wonwoo was doing, or just thinking about how difficult it must be for him.

So after performing at a comeback show, Bella snuck away from the group and hid out in a vacant room. She called Wonwoo.

"Hello?" His voice seemed deeper than usual over the phone.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay."

"Just okay?"

"Better now."

This made her smile. In fact, it made him smile, too.

He was so so so thankful that she was in his life. Not that the other members don't care for him (because God knows they do), it's just that Bella cares the most. She made sure to call him every single day and ask how he was doing, fill him on the scheduled activities that the group were doing, and tell him she couldn't wait to see him that evening.

No matter how hard and taxing her schedule was, she made time for him every single day.