ASMR | American Line

Seventeen's American line (Joshua, Vernon, Madison and Gigi) have teamed up with Piki Pictures to film an ASMR video! The setting chosen for them was Camp Carat, as seen in their Our Dawn Is Hotter Than Day stages. The four were campers at a summer camp, trying to start a fire and make s'mores while not waking up the mean counselor. Below are some highlights of the wildly chaotic evening.

(a/n: if you've never seen these videos, i attached one for reference. they're hilarious. i also suggest seungcheol/joshua/wonwoo's and btob's.

and if you don't know what asmr is, basically the point is to be quiet/whisper, and create soft and soothing sounds. you get punishments for making sounds over 70 decibels)

✗ Joshua Can't Do Shit ✗

"Alright, let's go!" Joshua said excitedly. He unzipped the large tent the four were sitting in and began to stand up.

"Shua!" Gigi whisper-shouted at him when the buzzer went off.

Joshua looked around, confused. "What? We started already?" he asked again in his regular voice.

The buzzer went off again.

"Shh!!" the two girls shushed him while Vernon practically fell over from laughing so hard.

"That's two punishments already and we're not even a minute in!" Madison whispered, trying to stifle her laughter. "Come on, now."

"I'm sorry," Joshua mumbled as the staff told him to do aegyo for his punishment. "Alright, I understand now. So we've began?"

"Yes," Gigi, Madison and Vernon answered at the same time.

"Got it."

✗ Madison and Vernon aka Dumb and Dumber ✗

These two were instructed to find the poles used for roasting the marshmallows. Unfortunately for them, they were mixed in with a large box of pots and pans.

"It's like they want us to fail," Madison whispered as she successfully slid out one pan without making a sound. "It's hard."

Vernon couldn't help but laugh as he grabbed the handle of the next pot. "We can do it, we won't fail. Don't even speak that into the universe."

After the fourth pot, Madison was getting annoyed. "How many pans did you put in here?!" she whisper shouted. "Where the hell are the poles?"

Gigi and Joshua stifled their laughter and watched in awe as the '98 liners successfully pulled out all of the equipment without making a sound. "Whoa, good job!" Joshua told them once they had finally found the four marshmallow sticks.

"Good teamwork, good job," Madison told Vernon, turning to raise her hand.

Before Joshua could stop them, Vernon slapped her palm in a very hard and loud high five.

The four froze in place, hoping to god the crew would let it slide.

When the buzzer went off, signifying that they had to get a punishment, they all burst into laughter.