Famous Fanboys | 2

RM (BTS)

During a V-Live in his infamous studio, RM was talking about his favorite parts of BTS' upcoming album

During a V-Live in his infamous studio, RM was talking about his favorite parts of BTS' upcoming album. During a quick intermission to find himself a snack, he saw a fan comment.

Any new/recent song recommendations?

"Oh! I haven't posted a song recommendation on twitter in a while, huh?" he asked, scanning over the comments that seemed to disappear as quickly as they'd arrive.

He thought for a moment before finally thinking of something.

"Have any of you heard SVT-LADY's debut album?" he asked, pausing to read the comments. "Oh, you have? Great! You know how each member has a solo song?"

He paused again to pick up his giant Van plushie, hugging it close to his chest.

"Bella's solo song is my favorite. It's so pleasing to listen to, especially on like a rainy day or something. It's called I Was Made For Loving You, and you should all listen to it as soon as possible. Her voice is so soft and soothing and it makes you feel at ease. The song itself also makes you want to be in love with someone. It's really nice. I recommend that song to all of you."

He leaned closer to the screen, attempting to read ARMY's comments as fast as he possibly could.

I love that song!!!

Her voice is beautiful.

You should collab! Your rapping and her voice would be a match made in heaven.

You should play a bit for us!

RM chuckled. "Should be collaborate? That'd be interesting. She's friends with Yoongi hyung, I'll ask for his opinion. Should I play some of it for you?"

He pulled out his phone, scrolled through his music library, then started playing the song once he found it. It started playing, and he started bobbing his head and swaying to the rhythm.

"I love the violin in the beginning," he said, eyes closed as the lyrics started and he began singing along. "A dangerous plan just this time; a stranger's hand clutched in mine. I'll take this chance so call me blind; I've been waiting all my life."

He shuddered, clutching his hand dramatically over his heart.

"Ah, doesn't her voice just give you chills? It's so pure sounding. Aish, I love it so much...Is everyone ready for the chorus? All together now!"