We Got Married | Months 2 & 3

✗ MADISON & SEHUN ✗

→ he met some of her members

After a double date at an old fashioned pizza parlor in Seoul, the producers of the show informed the two couples that they'd have a surprise ride home

After a double date at an old fashioned pizza parlor in Seoul, the producers of the show informed the two couples that they'd have a surprise ride home. Not expecting much, the four thought maybe it'd be a limo or a fancy car.

They were not expecting a van to pull up and Joshua to roll the window down with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Shua!" Madison and Bella both exclaimed at the same time, clearly surprised to see him. "What are you doing here?"

"We're here to give you a ride home!" he said happily, bouncing up and down in his seat.

"We?" Madison questioned.

"Hop in!"

One of the producers quickly stopped Bella and Suho, though. "You guys have a separate ride coming."

"Oh..." Bella pouted slightly but smiled at Madison as she walked by. "Goodnight, you guys! Have fun! By Joshua! Noona misses you back at the dorms!"

"We miss you too!" he called as the window rolled up to hide his face.

"What the hell?" Madison said in shock as she climbed in the van. Joshua, Woozi, Jeonghan, and Seungkwan were all squished together in the back row of the vehicle while her and Sehun sat in the middle row. She couldn't help but laugh as she reached over the seats to hug her members. "What is going on?"

"We're here to give you a ride home," Jeonghan explained. "Aren't you excited to see us?"

"Of course I am, I'm just surprised, that's all."

"How is it being away from us?" Woozi asked.

"Pretty great," Madison joked, making everyone laugh. "Honestly, it's weird. I've lived with you guys for so long that the house feels so empty...but Sehun oppa is a great housemate."

"Yah! What do you mean housemate? He's your husband. Jeez, you're an awful wife," Seungkwan said, shaking his head in mock-disappointment at his best friend.

"No! I'm a great wife! Aren't I?"

Sehun nodded, laughing at Seungkwan's joke. "She's the best."

"To be honest, I always thought you'd be the first member to get married," Woozi said. "You're the textbook definition of a wife."