Pledis Family Teasing GiChan

—

When the members of Seventeen made an appearance on the program Idol Room, they didn't expect to have as much fun as they did

When the members of Seventeen made an appearance on the program Idol Room, they didn't expect to have as much fun as they did. They knew Donhee and Conhee were going to make things as entertaining as possible, they just didn't know what exactly that entailed.

While filming the short promo clip for their interview, they were asked a few questions that were more fun than anything.

"Maknae!" Conhee called after Jihoon was finished explaining the concept of the album.

"Yeah!" Gigi called back, practically bouncing in excitement. She was really coming out of her shell in variety shows lately.

"Oh, sorry, not you. Dino!"

Everyone laughed as she sulked.

"I heard you like to save the members names in your phone in an unconventional way."

Dino nodded along. "That's true; I don't think anyone is saved as their actual name."

"Could you give us some examples?"

Dino looked around, then began laughing when he locked eyes with Madison and Gigi. "Madi-noona is 내 못생긴이." (trans: my ugly)

The room erupted in laughter, but Madison just nodded.

After the laughter died down, he continued. "Gigi is 귀아소."

Donhee and Conhee exchanged confused looks. "What does that mean?"

"It's short for 귀여운 아기 소녀." (trans: 여운 녀: cute baby girl)

The room erupted yet again, but this time for a very different reason.

The '95 line lost their shit. "Oooooooh!"