GiNo | Only Us

"i don't need you to sell me on reasons to want you / i don't need you to search for the proof that i should / you don't have to convince me / you don't have to be scared you're not enough / cause what we got going is good"

Remember when I said Jun was the only male member Gigi took to her house when they were in LA for KCon?

That was a lie.

You see, Jun was the only one the members KNEW went.

What they didn't know was that Chan snuck out with the maknae one night to go visit her her childhood home.

They didn't plan on going together, it just sort of happened.

Neither of them were complaining, though.

"so what if it's us? / what if it's us and only us? / and what came before won't count anymore or matter / can we try that? / what if it's you and what if it's me? / and what if that's all that we needed to be? / and the rest of the world falls away / what do you say?"

"Nice to see you again, Mrs. Choi," Chan said with a bow as Gigi's mom walked out of the front door.

"It's always my pleasure, Chan," she replied with a smile. "You two have a goodnight, I'll I'll see you tomorrow, baby." She and Gigi kisses goodbye and then she disappeared behind the door.

"So," Chan said once the two were left alone. "Where's this pool I've heard so much about?"

Gigi rolled her eyes, walking past him. "Oh, so that's why you came? To take advantage of my pool?"

"Duh."

She grabbed a blanket that was sprawled across the back of one of the leather couches and walked towards the back door. "Follow me."

"if you really see me / if you like me for me and nothing else / well that's all that I've wanted for longer than you could possibly know"

The two sat on the edge of the pool with their legs in, looking at the reflections of shooting stars.

"This is so nice," Chan mumbled, looking from the pool surface to Gigi.

She nodded. "Mhm. It's a nice pool."

He chuckled to himself. "No, I mean being here. With you. Just us."

She gave him a look. "Oh? Just us?"

"Well...you know...it's quiet. The members aren't here to annoy us."

Gigi suppressed a laugh. "You better not let them hear you say that. Thanks for coming with me."

"Anything for our maknae."

She grinned, playfully rolling her eyes.