AllKPop Article: Solo Projects

It seems as if the four women of SEVENTEEN are on top of the world right now. Their debut album, LADY, has been number one for weeks and is even charting on the Billboard Top 200!

What you might not know, however, is that they're just as busy in their personal lives as they are when they're together. Here's what each member is up to that you should definitely look out for in 2018:

-

It has recently been revealed that Lee Bella, the eldest member of SEVENTEEN, is going to make her acting debut alongside the likes of CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa, BTS's Kim Seokjin, and Red Velvet's Joy! The drama is called The Starry Night and we know it'll be set at a summer camp, but unfortunately that's all the studios are willing to tell us right now.

We are very excited for Bella, as she has expressed interest in acting before. Fellow SEVENTEEN member Madison, who debuted as an actress almost two years ago, had this to say: "I'm very proud of Bella unnie. She works so hard. She's been very excited to do this and I'm very excited to see it."

We here at AllKPop also can't wait to see her talents!

-

Next up, we have the rapper of the group, ChaCha! She has joined forces with multiple other rapper idols (including BTS's RM, Suga and J-Hope, NCT's Taeyong, BlackPink's Lisa and Jennie, iKon's Bobby, EXO's Chanyeol and Sehun + many more) to create a cypher series.

The series will feature four parts, and all of the proceeds go straight to charities such as the #EndViolence campaign, the #MeToo Movement, UNICEF's campaign to end world hunger and poverty, and a few more!

"I'm so excited to work with her! We all met up to get lunch and begin writing ideas and she's just a lyrical genius," said Lisa.

"Ah, she's alright," Taeyong joked. "No, but seriously...I love her to death. She's like a sister to me and the rest of NCT, we really admire her talents. I'm excited for everyone to hear the music we come up with. Hwaiting!"

We have a feeling whatever they put out will be fire.

-

Onto SEVENTEEN's princess, Oh Madison! Many fans have called her the fashionista of the group, which has proven to be true because she's just signed a contract to be the face of Tommy Hilfiger Korea, alongside EXO's Chanyeol, ASTRO's Eunwoo, and WEKI MEKI's Doyeon.

This came as a surprise to all fans because there was no announcement for this at all, the photos were just posted out of nowhere!

The official Tommy Hilfiger Twitter account tweeted the photos along with the caption, "Welcome our Tommy Boys Chanyeol and Eunwoo, and our Tommy Girls Madison and Doyeon. #ClassicCampus"

The four are believed to have signed a two-year contract with the popular brand and are rumored to be walking the runway at Paris Fashion Week! We're looking forward to it.

-

Last but certainly not least, we have SEVENTEEN's maknae, Choi Gi!

Although she's the youngest, she's certainly kept herself busy.

She's recently teamed up with 1MILLION dance studio, based in Seoul, to be a guest choreographer at a week-long training course for aspiring young dancers

She's recently teamed up with 1MILLION dance studio, based in Seoul, to be a guest choreographer at a week-long training course for aspiring young dancers. 1MILLION has posted videos of her dancing to Bruno Mars' Finesse, Rihanna's Lemon, and Jessi even joined for her song, Gucci!

To top of their week of dancing and fun, 1MILLION collaborated with Jay Park to film a music video for his hit single, All I Wanna Do, featuring the best trainees and Gi herself!

When asked, Gi said, "It's so much fun branching out and doing things on my own, even though I love my group. Dancing is my ultimate passion, so this week was just the best. My members have been cheering me on, so it's great."

We're glad she's having a good time and spreading her talented young wings.

-

Talk about squad goals, are we right or are we right?

Check back for updates on the four girls!