Drunk

this turned out way longer than i thought. sorry. enjoy.

BELLA

"Bella, would you please stop crying?"

This had to be the fifth or sixth person to ask Bella to pull it the hell together.

"I'm sorry," she sniffled, taking a sip of her wine. "I'm just so happy."

Minghao started giggling, throwing his arm around her. Joshua, who was on her other side, caressed her hair gently. They knew more than anyone else that Bella was an emotional drunk.

They were at an after party with their company after the MAMAs, where the group had won an award for their choreography, and another for Choice Pick. Pledis had booked out the entire upscale bar in Gangnam, a very wealthy area. Everyone was still in their nice suits and dresses, looking as spiffy as ever.

People were dancing by the bar, others were making small talk and congratulating each other; Bella sat in a booth, talking to a couple of managers and members.

Seungcheol reached across the table and wiped her tear with his handkerchief. "You're gonna ruin your makeup, B."

Just then, Gigi walked past their booth to get to the bar. She glanced over and rolled her eyes. "Guys! Bella's crying again! Don't play any songs that are even remotely emotional!"

Joshua laughed, turning to look at his nuna. They locked eyes and she started crying even harder. "Wha—what'd I do?!"

She set her wine glass down on the table and cupped his face in her hands. "You're so beautiful when you're happy, Joshua Hong. You're so beautiful. I just want you to be happy forever."

His face softened as he leaned into one of her hands. "We will be happy forever. All of us, together."

She started sobbing again, hiding her face in Seungcheol's handkerchief.

Minghao reached over Bella and slapped Joshua's arms. "Why'd you say that? You made it worse!"

"I didn't mean to, I was just being honest!"

Jihoon was in the corner of the booth cracking up. "I have to get her drunk more often, this is hilarious."

At that moment, a waiter walked up with a wine bottle, reaching to fill up Bella's now empty glass. Minghao held his arm out, though. "No more for her, please. She's not in the right state of mind."