BREAKING: Pledis Confirms SVT Relationship!

[BREAKING] Just days after the explosive news of Hyuna and E-Dawn's 2 year relationship, PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT decides to join CUBE ENTERTAINMENT'S ranks and makes a statement confirming a relationship of their own. Read the stunning statement below!

180805 - Hello, Carats! In light of the recent news of our good friends Hyuna and E-Dawn, we thought we'd like to follow in their inspiring footsteps. It truly makes us sad that we have hid this part of our lives from you all for so long. All we want is your happiness, health, love and support. That's what we all want for each other, right? That's why we're such a great team together. But how could we be a team if we aren't honest with you? Myself, Yoon Jeonghan, and your lovely Jeon Cheong-Cha have been dating for 18 months now. We hope you will understand this and take it kindly. We'll continue to work hard for all of our amazing Carats. Fighting!

You heard it here first! Jeonghan and ChaCha, both members of SEVENTEEN, have confirmed their year-and-a-half long relationship! Since the groups debut, fans and netizens alike have been curious and teased the two about their relationship, seeing as they are so flirty with each other, but now it's finally been confirmed.

We wish the young love birds nothing but happiness! See photos and fan reactions below!

@/carat4life: One word: FINALLY. We all been knew, it was only a matter of time +732

@/sunshineyeom: I'm so proud of them! I hope they stay together forever! +629

@/babygirlmadds: If any of you fake ass "fans" come through and ruin this for them, y'all catching hands. Issa fade on sight. My babies are happy and that's all that matters! +1376

@/dinosmaknae: The girls are so beautiful and amazing, it must be hard NOT to love them. It kinda makes you wonder what other secret relationships are blossoming within the group...do I smell a BellGyu confirmation in the future??? I hope! SVT Fighting! +1452

@/seunghyung: Why so many dislikes? When are people going to realize that idols are people too and that they don't belong to us or owe us anything other than good music? Stop being delusional, pull your head out of your ass, and be happy your oppa is so happy! They deserve our support. +1492

✗ RELATED NEWS 

✗ STEAL THE STYLE: Here are Oh Madison's BEST airport looks!

✗ 10 times SVT's Bella absolutely stole our hearts and snatched our souls

✗ SVT's Jun explains how much SVT-LADY means to the other members: UWU ALERT!

✗ WATCH: SVT's maknae Gigi can't get any more perfect in this dance cover she posted

✗ Jeon Cheong-Cha's 10 fastest raps (Warning: Your wigs will fly)

this was inspired because (obviously) hyuna and edawn confirmed their relationship!!! i just wanna say i'm so happy for them. if you're sending hate/being mean for no reason/unstanning/being an overall dick about the situation...go outside. read a book. suck a dick/titty. get your mind right. we don't own idols and it's soooo depressing to me that they feel like they can't share this part of their lives with us for fear of us leaving them. they deserve better.

even if you don't stan hyuna/pentagon/triple h, please show them support right now!

i hope hyuna and edawn get married cause lets be real that'd be the most lit kpop wedding of all time