BellGyu | Fly Away

Since I was a little girl, I knew what I wanted / One day I would see the world and make my mark on it / Put in time, sacrifice; never thought of thinking twice / Since I was a little girl, I dreamed

Since Bella's acting debut, things had really been looking up for her. She took great pride in her accomplishments and was very grateful for all of the love she'd received from the role.

What she didn't expect however, was the offer from Netflix to be the lead in a new original movie they were filming.

"Wait...what?" Bella asked, shocked.

Their manager nodded, smiling. "They saw both of your dramas. They called and they want you and Madison; you to lead and Madison as a supporting role."

"Unnie, you have to!" Madison exclaimed. "We have to!"

"That's...that's incredible!"

"So you want to?"

"Of course!"

"Yay!" Madison squealed, throwing her arms around Bella.

"Should we call them back to confirm tomorrow, then?" the manager asked. When both girls nodded excitedly, she chuckled and clicked around on her laptop. "Okay, the others will have to promote without you, but they've done that before, so it should be fine. Let's see...Madison, they'll need you for a little less than a month for filming, and then an additional month for promotion. Bella, they'll need you for...hm...count shooting, post-production, and then press and then, of course the premiere. About six months."

Bella nearly choked on her water. "What?!"

"Is that...an issue?"

"It's just...that's a long time."

"But unnie," Madison started, putting a hand on her back. "How many times will this opportunity come up? This will put you on the radar in America, isn't that amazing? Don't you want that?"

When Bella stayed silent, the manager cleared her throat. "Think about it, okay? No pressure, do what you want. I'll see you two tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Night," Madison said as she stood up, following Bella (who still hadn't said a word) out of the room.

As the two climbed into the back of the van that was waiting for them, Madison looked worriedly at her unnie.

"What are you thinking?"

"I...I don't know."

I don't wanna win if my hearts got to lose / so how in the world do I choose?

"Bella, that's incredible! Oh my gosh, congrats!" Seungcheol quickly stood up and wrapped his arms around the older girl, who was smiling shyly.

She and Madison had just broken the news about the movie. They both decided they were going to do it.

Jun was also up and Bella in a second. "Yah, noona! It's official?"