[SOOMPI Article] Madison's Dating Scandal

[SOOMPI, 180620]

BREAKING: BTOB's Minhyuk and SEVENTEEN's Madison Confirmed To Be Dating

Looks like the summer celebrations are starting early this year.

Local news source DISPATCH reports that member Min-hyuk and member Madison are dating. These two are not label-mates (BTOB being housed under CUBE Entertainment and SEVENTEEN being housed under PLEDIS Entertainment) nor were they born in the same year. They have known each other for about 3 years, having met at the 2015 Idol Star Athletic Championships where they were spotted talking amongst friends. They were reunited in March of 2016 when Madison starred in BTOB's music video for Remember That, which is when their romantic relationship supposedly started to kick off.

 They were reunited in March of 2016 when Madison starred in BTOB's music video for Remember That, which is when their romantic relationship supposedly started to kick off

Dispatch caught them on a date in May of 2017. Min-hyuk was in Korea on May 16, having returned from Los Angeles, USA. He was due to go back to the United States for BTOB's NYC concert on May 19. In between, he met up with Madison on May 17. They met at a steak restaurant in Gangnam, a favorite of the Oh family (See: The Oh Siblings Spotted Eating Steak in Gangnam).

According to Dispatch, this is how Min-hyuk and Madison date: trying to find time between their busy schedules that take them around the world. The two also met up on 12 May 2018 after Min-hyuk returned from France, and Madison returned from Japan. Min-hyuk is described as being gentlemanly on the date, while Madison is cute. It is said that he is really soft and gentle with her.

A source close to them said, "She's always been his ideal type. It was inevitable that they became lovers."

Some knetz are now claiming his rap in BTOB's Only One For Me (the MV was released just two day ago) was written about Madison, with lyrics such as, "No matter how many years go by, it's you and me; I love you, love you, I say it again and again; But it has to be you then I can live," and "Our hearts are pounding, we're floating on clouds; Let's stay like this, together."

[UPDATE]

[UPDATE]

PLEDIS Entertainment and CUBE Entertainment have just released separate statements, confirming Madison and Min-hyuk have been dating since March of 2017! CUBE said, "they've been interested in each other for a long time and are very happy."

The dating rumors are becoming commonplace for CUBE, but this is brand new territory for PLEDIS. This is their first major dating scandal.

[+972, -401] Isn't he born in '90 and she was born in '98? What a slut...

[+522, -514] I like them together! They always seemed like such good friends. MinMadds, fighting!!

[+776, -52] So 2/4 of SVT-LADY are dating? Jeez. It's a hard day for fanboys around the world.

[+681, -493] The chemistry in that MV was way too much for them to not have been dating.

[+612, -329] They're both beautiful, I'm not surprised. And they've kept secret for going on two years? That's impressive! I'm rooting for them!

[+836, -738] First she flirts with all of her members, then Sehun, and now she's got Minhyuk? Can she keep her legs closed?

[+252, -127] The whole "cute and innocent" act has clearly gone to waste with her. She's ruining SVT's innocent image. Maybe she should go solo if she wants to be like this.

[+931, -244] IU and her ex were 11 years difference, why does 8 years matter? They're both adults, who cares? The only people I see mad here are delusional BTOB fans. Carats are cheering for you, MinMadds! Fighting!

✗ RELATED NEWS ✗

- 5 SIGNS WE SHOULD'VE CAUGHT THAT SHOW MINMADDS WERE DATING -

- BTOB's ADORABLE FRIENDSHIP WITH SVT-LADY -

- JEONGHAN AND CHACHA'S CUTEST MOMENTS OF 2018 (SO FAR) -

- BIGGEST AGE GAPS IN CELEBRITY RELATIONSHIPS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT -

- IS EXO's SEHUN JEALOUS? HEAR HIS SHOCKING COMMENTS ON MINMADDS -

i want it to be known that sehun knew about their relationship while he was virtually wed to madison and even though i have yet to finish the WE GOT MARRIED series, this all happens after the show is finished.

ALSO please know that this book is not in any certain order. i write whatever you guys request or whatever i think of, no matter the time frame. i'm sure you all know the format of preference/imagine books. :)