"I Love You" | 1

BELLA AND SEUNGKWAN

"Why do you look so upset?" Bella asked

Seungkwan was sitting in the practice studio, legs folded. His head was leaning against the wall and his eyes were closed. Despite his unusual quietness, the room was booming. The performance unit were rehearsing their new routine while the hip hop unit bounced around, jokingly trying to dance with them.

Seungkwan didn't even bother opening his eyes. "How can you always tell when I'm upset?"

"I know you too well," Bella answered as she slid down the wall to sit right next to him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just tired."

"Don't lie to me, Boo Seungkwan."

He sighed, turning his head to look at her. He knew that was his first and only warning. "I went to record with Jihoon earlier and...I was just...off. I don't know. It didn't go well at all. It's frustrating."

Bella gave him a look. "Even Beyonce has off days, Boo."

This made him grin.

"Can I be honest with you, kid?" she asked. He nodded. "You're one of the best vocalists in the industry, and that's a fact. Your off days are better than a lot of people's best days. It's okay to be upset when you don't think you're living up to your expectations...but take a step back and see how high your expectations are."

Seungkwan smiled at her. "Thanks, noona."

"I'm just speaking the truth."

"Vocal unit! You're up!" Chan called.

As the two started to stand, Seungkwan pulled Bella into a quick hug. "You always know what to say. What would I do without you? I love you."

Bella's heart skipped a beat, as it always did when one of her boys expressed their appreciation of her. "I know you do. I love you more."

He grinned as they made their way to the center of the studio. "I know you do."

CHACHA AND HOSHI