Gi, Whose Baby Are You?

Gi only had one rule: Don't comment about how young she is.

She knows how young she is. She doesn't need you to tell her.

Especially when your name is Lee Chan and you're barely one year older than her.

Dino never learned his lesson, though. He was put through hell and back during the trainee days by his hyungs for being the youngest member. He had to listen to everyone boss him around, tease him, and pull pranks on him without being able to snap back at anyone. It drove him insane.

All of this pent up aggression was finally able to be released once Gi became a trainee.

Dino literally praised God for bringing in someone younger than him. He still caught a lot of heat for being the male maknae, but for the most part, the teasing was divided evenly between himself and Gi.

He felt so good about finally being older than someone, and he never let her forget it.

"Gi!" he called, sitting in a row of his members as Gi was answering an interview question. She looked at him expectantly, slightly annoyed that he'd interrupted her. "Nugu aegi?" he asked with a smirk.

She hated when they did that.

"Ah, are you serious?" she whined, pouting at him.

"Quickly, do it once for the camera. Gi, nugu aegi?"

The older members were always quite amused when Dino did this, because they always did it to him.

"Dino loves messing with her," Jeonghan said. "He loves that he's not the baby anymore."

"Seungcheol," Gi whined, trying her best to look cute while giving him those eyes he couldn't say no to. "Tell him to stop."

"Dino, leave her alone. She's not your baby."

Gi was beginning to crack a smile, but it quickly fell when she heard his next words.

"Gi, nugu aegi?"

"Wha—?!" She turned to look at him, sending him the dirtiest look of betrayal. "You just told Dino not to do it and now you're doing it!"

"Gi, nugu aegi?"

She decided it'd be quicker and easier if she just didn't fight it anymore.

"S. Coups' aegi."

The rest of the group couldn't hide smiles and giggles.

"No, no, no, not just mine," Seungcheol said with a mischievous grin.

Gi rolled her eyes, already knowing what he wanted. "Sorry. I'm Seventeen's aegi."

She hid her face in her hands, dying of embarrassment. Being the youngest certainly had it's perks, but sometimes she sure did hate it.