Sexual Tension | 1

Bella and DK

Being the giant baby he is, DK got along with Bella so well due to her natural maternal instinct to love on the other members. Every time he was feeling a little more calm than normal, he found her. They snuggled often, his favorite place being on her shoulder.

This time was no different. The group were all together filming a LieV. Everyone was in their pajamas looking as adorable as ever and, of course, DK was right next to Bella.

Without even realizing, his hand found her bare thigh. In fact, neither of them gave it a second thought initially, because it happens so often. But after a few moments when his hand trailed inward, she suddenly became very aware that they were being filmed from multiple angles.

She then remembered that they were under the cover of a huge blanket, so she ignored it again.

That's when DK started circling his thumb and grazed a little too close.

He still didn't realize he was doing anything wrong and the thing is...she decided to keep her mouth shut. It was oddly comforting. So Bella simply rested her head on his shoulder and carried on with the LieV.

DK left gentle, lingering touches every now and again but for the most part, it was nothing Bella couldn't deal with. It wasn't until DK managed to accidentally feel her up under the blanket that she let out a heavy sigh and rested her hand on his knee as a warning. He looked down at her hand, then his hand, then met her eyes. They were both blushing profusely.

Bella just smiled at him, grabbed his hand, intwined their fingers and carried on.

To this day, neither the fans nor the members know what happened back there.

-

ChaCha and Mingyu

ChaCha was never afraid to get in someone's face: everyone knew that. In fact, she loved it. She loved knowing that she could so easily intimidate people and make them squirm at her close proximity to them.

This was especially easy to do to Mingyu.

Jihoon helped ChaCha write a really intense duet-style rap for her and Mingyu because the other three rappers had a song written for them. The premise was very simple: an angry girlfriend yelling at her ex and the ex wondering what the hell he did wrong.

There's this one moment in particular though that the fans just go crazy for.

During the entire performance, ChaCha and Mingyu are on opposite sides of the stage. But at the very end, they're supposed to meet in the middle, forehead to forehead while ChaCha raps her last verse directly into his face. He was fine with that. Nothing he couldn't handle. What he wasn't prepared for though was that one performance where she let adrenaline take over her body and she got so into it that she grabbed the collar of his shirt, accidentally unbuttoning the top two buttons, and then running her hand down his chest and stomach, stopping at the belt.

Mingyu was a sweating, flustered mess by the end and the fans never let him forget it.

-

Madison and Minghao

Oh, where do you even begin with these two? They were always touching each other in some way, shape, or form. Minghao, being a member of the performance unit, loved watching people's bodies and how they moved, whether it be because he loved their dancing or because he was judging their skills.

Madison was no exception to this. He loved her body. Specifically, her hips and butt.

Every time her shirt flew up slightly during a performance or when she wore a good pair of blue jeans that hugged her curves just the right way, he was weak.

During a fan sign event in Seoul, she was wearing a crop top and blue jeans and of course he just couldn't help himself. At first he used the microphone to poke at her hip bones, then he set that aside and used his own fingers. She was so used to it that she didn't even notice.

Probably their most iconic moment, however, was at the 2016 ISACs. Madison was laying in Minghao's lap, dozing off after her rhythmic gymnastics event. Multiple fan cams from multiple angles caught Minghao's fingers slip into the band of her gray sweatpants and toy with her hip bones. He just couldn't keep his hands away.

-

Gi and S. Coups

Seungcheol always found a thrill in chasing something he knew he couldn't have. As much as he loved teasing his little Gi, he knew he had to be cautious and impose limits on himself due to the age difference.

Even then, he couldn't help but stare at her when she danced. She was just amazing. The way her body moved so powerfully but with a gentleness to it really got him going.

Every once in a while, Jeonghan or Hoshi would catch him looking, mouth slightly agape, and nudge him. He couldn't help it, though. She was brilliant.

There was one dance in particular that was especially hard for Seungcheol. There was a short dance break highlighting all of the girls and they each had a partner to dance with while the other members got in a new formation behind them.

Seuncheol, of course, was partnered with Gi.

It was fine until the last couple of seconds when he had to hold her waist and she basically grinds her body on him.

It turned him into putty every single time. The poor boy nearly stumbled going back to his new position every time they rehearsed it. Gi was probably the only one completely unaware of the affect she had on him.

Coups tried to hang in there, he really did.

-